Senior Project Manager (OSHPD)
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Job Location: Irvine, CA or Los Angeles, CA
Requirements: 5-10+ years as a construction Project Manager + experience on OSHPD projects
Established General Contractor focused in southern California is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join the team! This award-winning firm has been established for over 20 years and focuses in tenant improvement and design build projects.
The ideal Project Manager will have at least 8+ years of construction industry experience and a strong background on OSHPD projects. If this is you, please read the description below and apply for further consideration! Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. Great work/life balance with generous time off!
2. We specialize in design build and are exclusive to California!
3. Competitive Salary ($140k-$170k)
4. Health Benefits What You Will Be Doing - Manage all phases of the project - preconstruction through closeout
- Assures construction meets established quality standards
- Identifies and implements method and systems for achieving cost savings
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with owners, architects, engineers, etc.
- Develop budget parameters and perform conceptual estimating relating to that development
- Develop alternative construction schemes and subcontractor, supplier interest in the project What You Need for this Position - 8+ years in a construction Project manager role
- OSHPD (medical, hospitals, Pharmaceutical, etc.) projects
- Experience working on multiple complex and technical projects
- Ability to manage medium and large-scale projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Business Management, or related degree (Preferred) So, if you are a Senior Project Manager (OSHPD) with experience, please apply today! Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Danny Herries Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. Additional ways to apply We'll share your profile. The job poster may use it for jobs with other companies. Learn More New York, NY Full-time $130,000.00 - $180,000.00 Job ID: DH1-1728012 CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Copyright 1999 - 2023. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved. CyberCoders is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, status as a crime victim, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. CyberCoders will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. CyberCoders is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email Benefits@cybercoders.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes the Transparency in Coverage -Machine-Readable Files -on behalf of CyberCoders.
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Keywords: CyberCoders, Irvine , Senior Project Manager (OSHPD), Executive , Irvine, California
here to apply!