Group Product Manager, Connectivity, Critical Care
Company: Edwards Lifesciences Gruppe
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Group Product Manager, Upstream Marketing - Critical
CareDescriptionAs Product Manager, Upstream Marketing, you will be
responsible for driving the development and execution of the
marketing strategy for the growth of the Critical Care Connectivity
and Digital Innovations business. - In this position you will own
and manage the roadmap and pipeline of new connectivity solutions
and clinical apps for the Critical Care monitoring business. - This
position will involve collaboration with internal and external
cross-functional stakeholders to gather and synthesize feedback to
develop and expand the Critical Care portfolio and grow the
hemodynamic monitoring business. - We are looking for a dynamic,
collaborative, and strategic individual who possesses strong
marketing, technical, and leadership acumen.Job Function
- Gain voice of customer, perform market research, etc. to
develop a product pipeline and drive the commercial requirements
(customer and business needs) on New Product Development programs
with the goal of expanding the Critical Care portfolio.
- Collaborate and partner closely with the global regions, key
opinion leaders, industry partners, and other stakeholders to
develop and execute effective product and commercial strategies in
support of product launches and continued business growth.
- Based on customer and business need, build connectivity
solutions and 3rd party integration strategy and roadmap to improve
increase value of digital products to customers. Work with product
leads to identify new partners and business opportunities.
- Execute on roadmap for connectivity solutions and
interoperability across healthcare ecosystem.
- Partner closely with key thought leaders to anticipate the
future market environment, changes in trends, the onset of new
competitors including substitutes and adjacent players and to
predict/drive future needs.
- Develop marketing messages based on global strategies,
competitive environment, and regulatory/legal requirements.
- Interface regularly with customers and regional partners
through travel, medical congresses, and symposia, and hospital
sites to better understand and deliver against customer needs.
- Understand, track and interpret market share, pricing, and
competitive dynamics globally.
- Effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with
all management levels within the organization. Minimum
- Bachelor's degree with 8 years of work experience OR Master's
degree with 6 years of related experience working in sales,
marketing, or healthcare industry required. -
- Background in software, networking, or cloud computing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience translating Product and Engineering asks into
- Strong business development, technical expertise and strategic
- Experience working with OEM, MPM or EMR/EHR companies.
- Experience initiating and developing new business opportunities
and working with external partners.
- Excellent professional relationship-building, leadership,
planning, management, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proven successful project management skills.
- Highly collaborative and comfortable working closely with
customers and with a range of cross-functional business
- Possesses good organizational skills, attention to detail, and
ability to manage multiple tasks through effective prioritization
in order to meet tight deadlines in an environment of competing
- Consistently pushes self and others to achieve challenging
goals and objectives with a track record of executional successes
based on integrity. Can be counted on to achieve goals and is both
top & bottom-line oriented.
- Ability to effectively influence and collaborate with multiple
stakeholders through utilization of organizational channels,
experience and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical skills, including a proven ability to
synthesize and utilize market data and customer insights in order
to develop effective marketing strategies, collateral, and
- Strong clinical and technical acumen and ability to come up to
speed quickly on new products.
- Able to excel in a highly regulated, fast-paced environment and
adaptable to changing priorities.
- International and domestic travel up to 25%.Edwards is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected
Veterans and individuals with disabilities.Edwards is committed to
complying with the requirements and guidance from our government
authorities and to protecting our vulnerable patients and the
healthcare providers who are treating them around the world. - As
such, all Healthcare Interacting positions require COVID-19
vaccination, which includes anyone who directly interfaces with
patients and those who interact with healthcare providers as part
of their role. - If hired, as a condition of employment, you will
be required to submit proof that you have been fully vaccinated for
COVID-19 or have a valid religious or medical exemption from being
Keywords: Edwards Lifesciences Gruppe, Irvine , Group Product Manager, Connectivity, Critical Care, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!