Sr. Professional- Studio Operations Project Manager
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job Summary:Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who
provide the insights through data and next generation technology
that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they
love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single
purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients'
toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted
source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful
economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy
housing markets and thriving communities.We apply that same
dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that
inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals
can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real
estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the
business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and
reward our most important asset - our people!Job Description:The
ideal candidate will have proven experience in project management
and execution and managing content deliveries. They will be
proactive in finding solutions and making the right connections
with folks, both internal and external, in order to problem-solve.
They will have the ability to analyze data and present project
status and summaries. They will not be afraid to innovate new paths
or influence to get buy-in from partner teams or escalate when
needed. You will also be responsible for project setup, milestone
tracking for the end to end supply chain, risk assessment and
mitigation, and reporting status throughout. This role will require
strong collaboration with multiple teams across the company and
strategic thinking to anticipate issues and set up workstreams for
scalability.ResponsibilitiesCollaborate with Production,
Post-Production, Content Creative, Programming, Studio Operations,
Media Delivery, Marketing, PMO, and Product on workflow, timelines,
and requirements, keeping each team accountable for their
deliverables.Source production and post-production schedules to
build lifecycle plans for a title's launch Provide technical
specifications to Production teams so they are aware of CoreLogic
delivery requirements and can budget and plan deliveries
accordingly.Source early version cuts for each title to help
facilitate marketing and localization workflows Provide project and
launch status updates to Production, Post-Production, Programming,
and Marketing so they are aware of any update, shifts, or risk
associated with title launch Enter title-level information into our
internal toolsets to enable downstream teams to leverage the data
Build processes to track success metrics by engaging in strategic
thinking to visualize and achieve long-term wins and
efficiencies.Be the bridge between the Product experience and our
Production and Creative teams, clearly articulating what the
product can and cannot do when it comes to customer engagement Keep
up to date with new technologies and recognize how they can help
make our work more efficient.Work closely with Global Content
Operations' Platform Operations team to define feature requirements
for tool development Provide training to the team when new tool
updates are released. Maintain a close relationship with Content
Security and legal to understand security protocols and asset
- Create and maintain reports and presentations for internal and
- Provides recommendations for ongoing improvements. Continually
monitors project work plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Manage the process with team members including rough cuts,
legal review, and deliverable of final assets.
- Manages campaign calendars and schedules across all appropriate
- Develop and implement standard policies and procedures to
ensure business compliance and congruency across functions.
- Drive resolution for escalated issues for premier merchant and
vendor relations issues.
- Lead incident and change management process design and
implementation for marketing department.
- Serve as operational project and program lead for marketing
- Lead business documentation efforts.
- Develop senior management reporting to effectively communicate
operational initiative tracking and business unit performance.
- Lead monthly SLA and KPI reviews.
- Support organization communications.
- Assist in driving annual business goals and group level
- Be creative and have a curious spark that drives day to day
- Proven track record in planning and executing end to end a
campaign that delivered measurable results
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience strongly
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in B2B or B2C marketing,
business development, and or marketing consultancy.
- Strong storyteller, content writing skills
- Collaborative and willing to jump in where necessary to achieve
goals and promote business line growth
- Strong attention to detail and effective project management
- Experience developing, managing and implementing marketing
- Experience using and communicating in social networks, blogs,
and content sharing communities including Twitter, Facebook,
YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with studio
- Ability to manage and drive all revenue streams from membership
sales to retail
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in
person, on the telephone and via email
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes
using good judgment
- An affinity and passion for Data and Communication
- Solid writing and grammar skills
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to
prioritize and meet deadlines
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the
general publicCoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:CoreLogic is fully
committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive
workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions,
experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that
encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth
andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are
better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE
AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:CoreLogic is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and
retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard
torace, color, religion, national origin, gender,
sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a
veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by
federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free
Workplace.Please apply on our website for consideration.Privacy
Policy - http://www.corelogic.com/privacy.aspxConnect with us on
social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about
our company and associates.
Keywords: CoreLogic, Irvine , Sr. Professional- Studio Operations Project Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!