Account Manager - Tri-anim Health Services - Orange County Territory
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job ID 2022-3837
# of Openings 1
Job Locations US-CA-Irvine
The Account Manager is responsible for executing Tri-anim's acute
care sales plan within an assigned territory, and maintaining and
growing business with existing customers. Additionally, the Account
Manager is responsible for identifying and developing relationships
with new acute care customers in new and developing call points.
The Account Manager is responsible for all sales activity in their
assigned territory including handling all customer needs and
ensuring that the sales territory meets revenue and gross profit
Sarnova is the leading national specialty distributor of health
care products in emergency medical services (EMS) and respiratory
markets and is the industry leader in revenue cycle management
within emergency medical services (EMS). The company operates
through several market-leading companies including Tri-anim Health
Services, the largest specialty distributor of respiratory
products, Bound Tree Medical, the largest supplier of EMS products,
EMP and Cardio Partners, a full Sudden Cardiac Arrest Solution
provider, and Digitech, the leader in EMS revenue cycle
Responsibilities and Qualifications
At Sarnova you are not just a number. What you do each day matters.
In this role you are the face of the company to the customer. You
truly impact the success of the Tri-anim product portfolio by
embracing an entrepreneurial mindset to drive product success and
provide support to our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, and maintains accounts within an assigned
- Meets or exceeds established sales quotas.
- Understands and communicates to customers how Tri-anim can
reduce supply chain process costs.
- Develops proposals and conducts sales presentations for
prospective and existing customers.
- Reviews market analysis to determine customer needs, volume
potential, and price schedules.
- Establishes and maintains a solid working relationship with
Prime Manufacturers through regular co-travel and frequent
telephone or e-mail conversations.
- Sells to all appropriate areas of the hospital on a regular
basis following a set call schedule.
- Forecasts territory opportunities utilizing appropriate tools
i.e., CRM and Forecast Adjustments.
- Communicates territory opportunities and threats to Regional
Sales Director and collaborates on strategies to protect and grow
the business within the territory
- Represents Tri-anim at trade shows, conferences and association
- Interfaces with customers and manufacturers at meetings to
identify sales opportunities
We are open to considering both sales and clinical backgrounds for
- Sales experience in the acute care market of the hospital, with
a proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quota -OR-
Clinical experience within the hospital setting.
- Anesthesia, Respiratory, Critical Care experience
Our mission is to be the best partner for those who save and
improve patients' lives. Excellence in delivering upon our mission
is dependent upon having a diverse team that is empowered to bring
their full, authentic self to work each day. We strive to create a
workplace that reflects the communities we serve, and we are
passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive
salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive
benefits package, including 401(k) Plan.
Please see job description
Keywords: Sarnova, Irvine , Account Manager - Tri-anim Health Services - Orange County Territory, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!