Sr. Contracts Manager
Company: Terran Orbital
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Be more than just an employee number! Join Terran Orbital, the
leader in innovation, manufacturing, and operations in the small
satellite industry. We are a pioneer in the miniaturization of
space technologies and the delivery of responsive space solutions.
We are a unique, fast-growing, and trusted team focused on quickly
and economically designing, building, launching, and operating
state-of-the-art satellites for advanced mission constellations. As
a Senior Contracts Manager, you will support business units in the
management of contracts. Areas of responsibility include proposal
review, contract review, negotiation, administration, and
compliance with U.S. export and other regulations governing
international business to provide for contract management in
accordance with company policy. Reviews, interprets, recommends,
and negotiates contractual terms and conditions and participates in
developing policies, procedures, and standard practices to ensure
contract activities achieve desired objectives and timetables.
Advises business leadership on contractual approach by financial
and programmatic goals.Requirements
- Proactively manage various contracts (government/commercial) of
all types (cost reimbursement, fixed price, IDIQ, time and
- Review bids and proposals to ensure they meet company policies
and customer solicitation requirements.
- Proactively identifying and resolving contractual issues;
addressing disputes, questions, and concerns.
- Respond to various complex inquiries while providing leadership
in developing innovative solutions.
- Review, draft and negotiate various sales, teaming licenses,
and non-disclosure agreements.
- Advise business and technical leadership of contractual rights
and obligations and interpret complex terms and conditions.
- Participate in cost and pricing processes with program
management and customer representatives.
- Maintain corporate awareness of regulatory changes and
contractual requirements, including flow-downs, US export controls,
Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), and anti-boycott
- Develop and maintain various templates, training materials, and
- Serve as primary contact with customers, vendors, suppliers,
and other external parties concerning contractual matters.
- Other duties as assigned or required.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in business, contract administration, or
similar discipline, along with 10+ years of progressive
professional experience in federal contract administration.
- Demonstrated experience with complex contract negotiation and
commercial terms and conditions in broad applications, with a
thorough understanding of contracting principles and concepts.
- Demonstrated experience with the U.S. federal acquisition
process, government contracting principles, and regulations
- Experience with U.S. export regulations is desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to organize, schedule, and coordinate multiple work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and work
extended hours as required.Benefits
- Employee Equity Incentive Program
- 100% company-paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Match
- Unlimited PTOAbout Terran Orbital Terran Orbital is a leading
manufacturer of satellites primarily serving the United States and
Allied aerospace and defense industries. Terran Orbital provides
end-to-end satellite solutions by combining satellite design,
production, launch planning, mission operations, and in-orbit
support to meet the needs of the most demanding military, civil,
and commercial customers. Learn more
atwww.terranorbital.com.Disclaimers To comply with U.S. Government
space technology export regulations, the applicant must be a U.S.
citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected
individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to
obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of
State. In addition, please note that this position may require
possessing a current United States National Security clearance or
eligibility for such a clearance.Terran Orbital is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin,
ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability,
genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by
federal, state, or local law.If you need assistance or an
accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at
Keywords: Terran Orbital, Irvine , Sr. Contracts Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!