Senior Manager, Global Influencer Marketing
Company: Razer USA Ltd
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Getting onboard Razer will place you on a global mission to
revolutionize the way the world games. Razer is a place to do great
work, offering you the opportunity to make an impact globally while
working across a global team located across 5 continents. Razer is
also a great place to work, providing you the unique, gamer-centric
#LifeAtRazer experience that will put you in an accelerated growth,
both personally and professionally.Job Responsibilities :The Senior
Manager, Global Influencer Marketing is responsible for building
relationship, which includes the outreach, contract management and
marketing activation with influencers that are aligned to the Razer
Brand. The Senior Manager, Global Influencer Marketing will work to
ensure contract deliverables are met and the influencer content be
incorporated into the Razer's social media strategy, overall
product marketing and events.Essential duties and
- Maintain relationships with online influencers/content creators
through active outreach efforts.
- Manage contracted influencer deliverables and prepare deliver
routine reports (including performance data analysis) on relevant
- Scout for and review potential partnerships with the right
influencers for the brand
- Plan and develop regionally and globally, marketing plans that
involve the use of influencers to drive engaging, timely, and
relevant conversations and content that can be deployed across
different marketing channels.
- Cross-pollinate fans across different influencer channels and
drive Razer's social user base (such as Twitch, Instagram and
- Coordinate and assist with regional (US/Canada) organic and
paid influencer marketing strategies for sustained growth and
- Monitor customer and influencer feedback on social networking
sites, participate in online conversations and report findings to
- Be the Razer community ambassador that engages with fans and
influencer scout at events and/or tradeshows.
- Coordinate the setup for production of social media content
with influencers (studio, office, and/or events).
- Ensure that influencer campaigns and results meet objectives
- Other duties as assignedQualifications:To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 1-2 years' experience in building and managing social media
accounts for a brand, or 1-2 years' of business development and
partnerships experience (which includes celebrity/talent
- Great communication and influence skills, as well as experience
in educating others on social media/influencer management best
- Understanding of online marketing/social media best practices,
online marketing, and engagement techniques.
- Experience in the use of social media management, CRM and
analytical tools/software and editorial content calendaring.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, focusing on
generating business results.
- Ability to work with global teams across multiple
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple activities
at the same time.
- Gamer and gaming knowledge is required.
- Talent management experience is preferred.
- Comfortable presenting on camera and in front of live
audiences.Pre-Requisites :Salary Ranges :$98,664.00 -
$177,595.00Are you game?
Keywords: Razer USA Ltd, Irvine , Senior Manager, Global Influencer Marketing, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!