Retail Store Manager, Fabletics (Irvine Spectrum Center - Irvine, CA)
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Fabletics is seeking a passionate and driven Retail Store Manager
for our new store at Irvine Spectrum Center - Irvine, CA!
How Do You Fit In?
As the Store Manager, you will be responsible for all Sales &
Operations for a best-in-class retail store environment. Using
cutting edge technology, you will enable our Customers to shop
seamlessly between our website and retail stores. Alongside a team
of two Store Supervisors you will recruit, hire, train and enable a
team of highly personable associates to help our Customers Live
their Passion. The right candidate will be a self-motivated, highly
energetic individual who is comfortable engaging the public. You
will join a tight-knit group of key contributors who are actively
working together to achieve aggressive goals and meet timelines to
drive the business forward. You will be responsible for the career
path of 10 to 12 associates and managers.
This position will report to the District Manager.
- Embody our culture and values through a high degree of
self-accountability acting as a model for all team members both
internally or externally.
- Recruit, hire and train store Associates and Supervisors
preparing them to actively engage our Customers in new and
- Drive Customer engagement inside and outside of the store
environment ranging from store events & promotions to community
- Directing the daily activities of Store Supervisors and
Associates in alignment with Company and Store goals
- Work with cross-functional teams such as Merchandising,
Inventory Planning and Fulfillment to provide timely and
responsible outcomes to needs and requests
- Ensure operational efficiency by actively managing operational
tasks related to Payroll, Inventory Management and paperwork.
- Develop and maintain store merchandising guidelines that make
the store easy to shop and adds value to the Customer's purchase
- Actively participate to provide and nourish feedback from all
levels of the organization to continuously improve the business
- 2 years of working as a manager within a retail
- Knowledge & familiarity of active lifestyle choices such as
Yoga, Cycling/Spin, Pilates, Weight Training, Running, Nutrition
and other healthy activities.
- Ability to socially interact with Customers, Employees and
Business Partners inside and outside of the store environment.
- Ability to work with large teams setting personal and
professional goals for themselves and others.
- Great interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the
ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Be extremely analytical and quantitative and very comfortable
building advanced spreadsheet models.
- Have a high degree of comfort dealing with ambiguity, including
the ability to take initiative when an opportunity provides
- Familiar with Excel, Outlook, and retail inventory and POS
- Self-motivated, a good communicator with an innate ability to
bring the best out in others.
- The ability to multi-task, set priorities and work well under
- This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing,
reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours.
May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching and climbing
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
What's In It For You?
- The role has a salary between $70,000 - $75,000 per hour
depending on experience
- 50% employee discount on Fabletics Brands
- Free outfits each month
- Paid Sick Time
- 401k match
- Annual Bonus Plan*
- Paid Time Off
- And More!
TechStyleOS is the globally integrated Operations and Services
provider behind some of the fastest growing online fashion brands
in history, including Fabletics, Savage X Fenty, JustFab,
ShoeDazzle, and FabKids. With capabilities spanning technology,
data science, supply chain management, fulfillment, customer
service, and more, we help brands launch, scale and grow-across
product categories and geographically. From predictive analytics to
data-driven marketing and attribution, our unique approach is
powered by our proprietary, end-to-end tech platform that enables
the brands we serve to deliver a level of personalization, value,
and satisfaction that are unrivaled in the fashion industry.
Fabletics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit,
employ, compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race,
national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and
other protected status as required by applicable. At Fabletics,
Inc., we champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on
diversity law and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We
are one team from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of
individuals, who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive
space for all. Fabletics, Inc. will continue to champion a
workplace culture that prizes diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications
Keywords: Fabletics, Irvine , Retail Store Manager, Fabletics (Irvine Spectrum Center - Irvine, CA), Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!