Company: Keller Management Services, LLC
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Keller is the world leader in geotechnical construction and deep
foundations. With a North American presence of over 100 years, we
operate as the market leader with over 50 offices throughout the US
and Canada. By connecting global resources and local experience,
Keller develops innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions
to geotechnical challenges. Our values of integrity, collaboration,
and excellence enable us to lead the industry in providing the
optimal solution for our clients.
Keller is looking for an experienced Project Manager based out of
our Irvine, CA location.
Responsibilities will include the following:
Business Development and Proposal Preparations
- Identifies new opportunities and coordinates with the
management team for support and overall strategy. - Helps to
identify new markets, clients and technologies while building
- Assembles proposals which includes performing risk assessment,
evaluating opportunities to increase profit, estimating,
engineering, technical writing, site visits and client Q & A.
- Responsible for negotiation of the contract and understanding
the contract requirements.
- Coordinates with pre-construction team if applicable.
- Fully understands and complies with Keller risk management
policies and procedures.
- Recognizes major risks and takes appropriate measures to reduce
risks to the company.
- Responsible for designs, submittals, material ordering, pre-job
planning and scheduling.
- Plans pre-project meetings with the Superintendent and other
entities as required. -
- Develops plans and strategies with the project team to maximize
profitability of projects.
- Builds and leads effective project-based teams.
- Ensures the work performed meets the specified
- Works with the branch and project team to ensure the project
stays on schedule and in budget.
- Identifies and addresses challenges and opportunities to
maximize profitability. -
- Identifies, tracks and addresses changes; escalates changes
- Approves and monitors weekly and monthly financial reports,
forecasts, budgets and other metrics throughout the duration of the
- Manages A/R collections.
Safety and Quality Assurance
- Ensures compliance with all Keller and OSHA safety
- In the event of a safety incident, work in partnership with
HSEQ to support employees and project management teams per Keller
- Resolves all quality nonconformance issues.
- Exercises stop work authority for Safety and Quality issues
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Minimum 5 years geotechnical, construction or industry related
experience preferred. -
- Excellent computer, written and verbal communication skills
- 401(k) + matching -
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
Compensation: $110,000 -120,000 annually
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified
women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and
others to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Keywords: Keller Management Services, LLC, Irvine , Project Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!