Sr. Manager, SAP OTC
Company: Ingram Micro, Inc.
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Ingram Micro is the business behind the world's brands,
providing more ways to realize the promise of technology -. We are
an integral part of the technology ecosystem, helping our partners
grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information
Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than
$54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global
population, we are one of the world's largest technology
distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61
countries with 29,000 associates. Ingram Micro has earned Great
PlacetoWork Certification--- for 2022-2023 in the United States!
This prestigious recognition reflects our commitment to our people
and our culture. Come join our team where you'll make technology
happen in surprising ways. Let's shape tomorrow - it'll be a fun
*This is a hybrid work environment in the Irvine, California
corporate headquarters and has the opportunity for several days of
remote work per week. -
Your role: - SAP OTC creates the global template and identifies any
material gaps that may exist with the present and ongoing business
and participates in the determination of whether changes are to be
made to the Global template or localization is required. The Senior
Manager, SAP OTC works on the complete life cycle from business
requirement definition, through design, build, testing, training,
technical documentation, and delivery to production. In addition,
the Senior Manager, SAP OTC participates in system's technical and
functional upgrades (e.g., OSS Notes, Service Packs, and Version
upgrades) that are required and agreed by the Global IS team. The
Senior Manager, SAP OTC plays a significant role in designing an
SAP production solution which is global, integrated, scalable, and
flexible and follows industry best practices. - Critical areas of
OTC process focus for this role:
- End to End Order management through billing.
- Solid understanding of As-a-Service based monetization models:
subscription models and consumption models
- Experience in Convergent Charging (CC) and Convergent Invoicing
(CI) - BITs & CITs, Chargeable items, Allowance logic, Price &
Charge plan, mapping & Subscriber tables, etc.
- Experience in Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable (FICA) -
Account maintenance, Payments, Dunning & Collection, etc.
- Cross Application Integration of SAP OTC SD module processes
with Finance, contract accounting, MM, Vistex, SCE, Custom Portal,
Partner Connectivity (PCG), and Compliance
- Functions, processes, and configurations related to:
- Complex billing and payment plans (e.g. credit card and other
- Credit management
- Exposure to Variant configurations and batch determination
- EDI, Rosetta Net, and forms of electronic data protocols
- Third party logistics business processes
- Inter-company logistic business processes
- Pricing, Returns, and Commission structure
- Sales forecasting and ATP / GATP business processes
- Sales tax for the US and other geographic regions
- Bill of materials design and configuration
- Master Data Management, validation, and governance.
- Knowledge of SAP archiving techniques.
- Help manage Fit-Gap Workshops and provide industry and SAP best
practice reference points to Business stakeholders.
- Consistently work towards use of standard design templates,
frameworks for the collection and documentation of SAP related work
- Coordinate across functional teams to identify dependencies,
cross team issues and potential risks as well as formulate
end-to-end solution opportunities and reference models.
- Coordinate with supporting program/project work-streams such as
Change Enablement, Technology, Conversion/Deployment, etc. to
ensure they have the required view and access to
functional/solution information to successfully execute their work
products. Project Delivery and Support:
- Active participation to OTC track to ensure all customer SLAs
are met. Work with regions and countries to ensure regular
communication channel is established for updates and
- Established a well-defined cadence to ensure delivery of all
critical path items on time, budget and scope.
- Provide estimates to new projects keeping in mind cross track
- Proactively plan with the team on quality assurance of all
deliverables - from requirement - design - testing - deployment -
to post go live support.
- Monitor the SLAs for all incidents specific to the OTC process
and report to management. What you bring to the role:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or
related science and math discipline is required. PMP certification
is an added plus. -
- 10+ years of SAP OTC module and 5+ years of experience managing
OTC team, showing increasing responsibilities over time.
- 5+ years of global SAP implementation experience, in a complex
international business environment.
- 10 complete end-to-end SAP implementations
- 3 years of experience in SAP BRIM or Hybris Billing, solution
components such as Subscription Billing or Subscription Order
Management (SOM) or Convergent Charging (CC) or Convergent
- SAP S/4 HANA experience
- Experience with SAP GTS configurations and enhancements
- Demonstrated high competency in the execution of multiple large
- Detailed understanding of SAP implementation methodology and
its' practical application to country roll outs.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership
with strong abilities in Relationship management.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a
proven track record for each. Salary Range: Ingram Micro has
different annual base pay ranges for each work location and salary
grade within the United States. This practice allows us to pay
employees competitively and consistently in different geographic
markets. This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a
representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not
perform all these duties. - Please be prepared to pass a drug test
and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background
check that includes verification of vaccination status. Ingram
Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit
proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully
vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with
applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of
individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious
beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram
Micro's COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination
status prior to the start of employment. - Ingram Micro believes
there is no place in our society for social injustice,
discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not - and will not -
tolerate these actions. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating
a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected
category under applicable law.
Get updates about the latest job openings
that match your skills.Accessibility for applicants with
disabilitiesIngram Micro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
complies with all applicable laws. If any applicant is unable to
fully access Ingram Micro's application system, please contact us
and Ingram Micro will provide any possible reasonable
accommodation. Applicants with disabilities may contact the Ingram
Micro Career Center number at (800) 446-0075 for assistance
accessing the application system.Ingram Micro does not work with
unauthorized or unapproved employment agencies. Agencies that
submit resumes to Ingram Micro, or any affiliate, do so with the
understanding there will be no reimbursement for their
Keywords: Ingram Micro, Inc., Irvine , Sr. Manager, SAP OTC, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!