Director, Program Management(Remote)
Company: Allergan Data Labs
Posted on: January 22, 2023
The medical aesthetics business is ripe for rapid growth and
disruption, and we are looking for an experienced Director of
Program Management to add to our high performing team to do just
Our team has successfully launched a new and innovative technology
platform, All--, which serves millions of consumers, tens of
thousands of aesthetics providers and thousands of colleagues
throughout the US. Since its launch in November 2020, All-- has
delivered curated promotions, personalized experiences and had
millions of consumers use it as part of their beauty journey. Now,
we are looking for a Director to drive one our
ProviderTribe'sProgram Management as we prepare to launch a new
array of game-changing technologies on our successfully adopted
We're looking for a Director of Program Management who is
interested in working within a startup-oriented environment, while
having the backing of a very large company. If that's you, please
As the Director of Program Management, Provider Tribe, you will
report to the Director of Program Management , as well as
continuously collaborate with key stakeholders across the business
to solve the most important technical problems.
- Manage - You'll mentor and enable learning in your team's
domain, working cross-functionally to drive value to business
whilst creating a positive and safe environment for teams.
- Deliver value - You will leverage your business acumen and deep
understanding of the products and A-DL vision to ensure timely,
effective delivery across the portfolio.
- Plan and Release - You'll own and coordinate the release and
planning of a portfolio of products related to your team's domain.
By understanding the domain,you will help drive prioritization
together with Product Managers to create MVPs and iterative
- Help the business scale - You'll scale planning, execution
frameworks, and risk management to teams and executive
- Evolve High-Quality Documentation - As teams scale, the need
for documentation increases - You will help evolve and drive
high-quality internal documentation for all projects.
- Facilitate communications - You'll drive accountability across
groups and provide visibility and communications to
- Improve and optimize Process - You'll develop processes to
ensure teamwork is streamlined and optimized for complexity and
velocity across the entire team and partners.
- Be a Change agent - You'll balance urgency and priority to
drive change and improvement on multiple initiatives across all
Required Experience & Skills
- 8+ years experience as a Technical Program Manager or
- 4+ years of management experience, managing a team of Technical
Program Managers and driving large-scale initiatives across
- Strong leadership skills and a sense of ownership with a
continuous improvement mindset.
- Previous experience in Software (either as an engineer or as a
manager) enabling you to take part in technical discussions and
speak the same "language" as our engineering teams.
- Passionate about leadership, continuous improvement and
- Excellent written & verbal communication, building
relationships across the organization, and bridging gapss.
- Excellent attention to detail and understanding of impact when
changes occur to scope or timeline.
- Experience working in a startup environment desired.
Keywords: Allergan Data Labs, Irvine , Director, Program Management(Remote), Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!