Director of QA
Company: Match Relevant
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely. -
Learn how candidates are getting hired -during COVID.
- Are you a -leader in QA that has a wholistic and strategic view
on how to inspire great teams to learn, grow and be the best they
can be? If you have been in a role overseeing Manual, Automation
and continually showing measured improvement this could be for you.
We're one of the fastest growing Startups in Orange County with
$120M in funding. To increase your odds of being interviewed
schedule a time here:
- Champions quality across the Engineering organization and
- Drive the quality roadmap and implementation of standards,
methods, metrics and procedures ensuring and evaluating the quality
of our software products. The successful candidate has a strong
technical background in the processes of an outstanding quality
- Lead and instill a "sense of urgency" for product and process
improvement to meet and exceed customer requirements.
- Hiring outstanding quality engineers and retaining top-talent.
Our focus at Acorns is to hire the best quality engineers vs. a
focus on remote larger teams in lower cost geographies. The
- Experienced engineering executive, well versed in building
- Demonstrated technical expertise in quality with a track-record
of innovation and 10+ years of web and mobile applications along
with 10+ years of staff management experience.
- Outstanding team player who is comfortable with open-ended
problems and ambiguity.
- Demonstrated expertise in improving development processes
across large teams. Strong understanding of Agile methods.
Keywords: Match Relevant, Irvine , Director of QA, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!