Company: Rangam Consultants Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
-Description: -Position Title: Account Manager
Length of Contract: Six Months (extensions likely - Yes )
-Location/Site: Remote while in work from home status/while in
office: US-CA-Irvine (Anderson Building, 18581 Teller Avenue)
This position is 100% onsite -
- The Account Manager II serves as the primary liaison who
partners with Business Owners and stakeholders across the
organization to provide high-level strategic, compliance and
operational counsel for all consultancy needs.
- By providing effective support, the Account Manager helps to
deliver effective and compliant consulting engagements to meet
strategic and tactical business needs.
- The Account Manager develops strong relationships with all
cross-functional partners and Business Owners to educate them on
consultancy processes and ensure all global compliance requirements
- Is viewed as the SME for consulting processes, understanding
all aspects and nuances of the consulting process.
- Serves as point of contact for audits as it relates to area of
- Fosters long term partnerships and serves as the point of
contact within therapeutic area of responsibility for all aspects
associated with global HCP / Customer Engagements to support
Client's business goals and objectives
- Participates in the planning process for Consulting and Speaker
- Establishes schedule to ensure the plans are created and
approved to meet business needs to execute consulting
- Works with Business Owners to understand their strategies and
tactics and educates them on how to formulate and define scope and
objectives of programs
- Reviews and approves contract requests to ensure a legitimate
business need exists for the consulting activity
- Oversees consulting engagement process activities from
beginning to end ensuring global compliance requirements and
timelines are met.
- Tracks activities and works with Business Owners to identify
whether activities will take place
- Responsible for timely communication of status and issues that
could impact program timelines.
- Identifies, participates in, and leads large scale process
improvement initiatives/cross-functional initiatives
- Proactively looks for ways to improve and streamline internal
processes. Drives implementation of process changes
- Responsible for compliance with country-specific laws and
company and departmental policies and procedures for interacting
with HCPs, HCO's, and Patients globally..Qualifications:
- Must demonstrate strong critical thinking, negotiation, and
independent decision-making skills.
- Needs little to no supervision as part of daily activities and
management of consulting engagements.
- Understands decision making authority and when to escalate
- Ability to produce clear, concise, and professional
communications to business owners and external HCPs/Customers.
- Ability to communicate schedules to Business Owners and
coordinate activities to ensure business needs and compliance
requirements are met.
- -Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced
- Must be self-motivated and demonstrate a high level of
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and demonstrate
ability to multitask and manage multiple small to large projects in
a cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve complex issues.
- Must demonstrate professionalism, proactive leadership within
the department and with stakeholders, strong customer focus and
ability to not only manage but exceed customer expectations.
- Provides solutions and contingency plans to facilitate business
- Demonstrates authority and strong decision-making ability.
- Provides innovative solutions to issues.
- Leverages knowledge of customer's goals / priorities and is a
strong partner to support those strategies and objectives.
- Holds self and team accountable for results
- Proven track record of exceptionally strong customer service
and the ability to develop strong cross-functional
- BA/BS required
- Prefer 4+ years of experience in Pharma industry - -Are you
open to look at candidates willing to relocate? No
What are the top 3-5 skills requirements should this person have?
- Customer Service
- Attention to detail
- Sense of urgencyWhat is a nice to have (but not required)
regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or
- Global experience -What type of environment is this person
working in? ? Not sure what this question is getting at. Office
Work Schedule (Define days,# of hours)/ Is Overtime offered or
required? If yes, how many hours, what impact to scheduled working
hours? M-f 8:30-5:00 with some
-Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular
basis or is it an on-site role?
- If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day
remote, 4 days on-site)? Remote until pandemic restrictions are
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce
solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and
retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT,
Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative,
Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating
veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce.
Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities,
be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs,
work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and
Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to
search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we
connect millions of people to new opportunities.
Keywords: Rangam Consultants Inc., Irvine , Account Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!