Account Manager (West Coast)
Company: Ardent Learning, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Who We Are*
Ardent offers a small company feel, with big company results. We're
a custom training provider that helps organizations thrive through
their people - by unlocking their potential and improving business
Our three decades of success is due to Ardent's tenacious team who
embody client services in all we do. We're always on the lookout
for innovative, curious, and passionate people who can help us
continue to support our clients and achieve our goals.
And we're growing! Currently, *we're looking for an Account Manager
based on the West Coast (Irvine, CA area)* who will be a key member
of our team. Our ideal candidate will have a strong background in
the Automotive industry, specifically working with OEMs, and should
be confident and comfortable leading both client and internal
We're excited to connect with candidates who align with our values
and the qualifications outlined below. Be sure to learn more about
our Benefits & Perks, Core Values, and Holistic Approach to
Learning here: https://www.ardentlearning.com/careers.
*What You'll Be Doing*
* Serve as the senior point of contact for day-to-day management of
key Automotive client accounts.
* Develop, oversee and maintain detailed program plans (collection
of projects) to monitor and track progress of Ardent engagements,
ensuring client specifications and deadlines are met.
* Drive revenue growth within accounts; possessing the skills to
explore, scope, forecast and close opportunities as part of a
documented account plan.
* Push to stay ahead of the client and project team by always
staying on top of what's on the horizon for the engagement/program
- ensuring alignment and resource ownership with the Ardent team
and client on current and upcoming tasks/milestones.
* Engage with Ardent's Solutions Team as appropriate to solve
* Above all, monitor the health of the client relationship through
* Oversee design, development, and production of projects to ensure
client specifications and deadlines are met.
* Develop, maintain, and monitor progress reports, project plans,
timelines and budgets with focus on attention to detail and
* Plan and manage budgets; deliver on revenue and profit goals for
* Develop a quick understanding of client culture and teams.
* Handle the strategic direction, coordination, implementation,
execution, control and oversight for all projects for a single
client (or group of clients) while remaining aligned with strategy,
commitments and goals of Ardent.
* Communicate complex ideas clearly, with excellent written and
oral communication skills.
* Other duties as assigned.
*What You'll Bring*
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Communications or
related field or equivalent years of experience
* 7 - 10+ years' experience as a team leader on strategic
programs/development engagements in the Automotive Industry
* 3 - 5+ years' experience in team member development
* Well versed in the sales and aftersales service functions in the
* A team-oriented, cross functional and collaborative leader - able
to lead members of both Ardent and client teams
* An effective communicator with stakeholders at all levels of an
* Not afraid of having difficult conversations in order to align
team members, leaders and project sponsors on key decisions
* A skilled listener who asks strong questions
* A politically savvy relationship builder
* Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
* Proficiency in tools and technology including project management
* Effectively communicate planning/visioning with a consultative
*What We Offer*
* *Unlimited PTO*. _We trust our employees and want them to
establish an ideal work-life balance._
* *Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance*. _We offer excellent
benefits for the health of our team and their families._
* *401K Plan*. _We support our employees in setting up a
* *Cell Phone Reimbursement*. _We got you covered._
* *Company Paid Community Service Time*. _We encourage employees to
give back to their communities._
* *Company Paid Parental & Adoption Leave*. _We value the
importance of parents bonding with a new child._
* *Company Paid Short & Long Term Disability*. _We help employees
plan for the unexpected._
*Equal Opportunity Employer*
Come as you are. Ardent is an equal opportunity employer. We
embrace diversity and are committed to building an inclusive
environment for all employees.
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: Ardent Learning, Inc., Irvine , Account Manager (West Coast), Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!