Company: Super Color Digital
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job Title: Project ManagerJob ID: Location: Irvine, CA 92606
Project Manager About Us: Super Color Digital has been successfully
developing graphic solutions for over a quarter century. Our unique
displays and innovative graphic solutions are highly regarded
within the retail, design, trade show, and advertising industries.
Super Color Digital products continue to shine within the printing
community in virtually every visual marketing environment. With
production locations coast to coast, we are one of the largest
grand-format printing companies in the nation. We believe that
every challenge has a solution, and we are determined to find it
with our client partners. Our passion for graphic technology has
inspired us to integrate our creativity, design, color, and often
cutting-edge technology to develop some of the most sophisticated
graphic and signage products in the world. Our production
facilities operate 24 hours, 7 days a week, so our clients can rest
easy knowing they are in reliable hands. Super Color Digital is
driven for excellence, with our unparalleled customer service,
competitive prices, premium quality products and materials, and
on-time delivery of every project.
POSITION SUMMARY/OBJECTIVE: Manages all aspects of projects from
inception to conclusion. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Daily direct communication with customers & Sales Account
Executives regarding quotation requests and projects in
- Plans and facilitates pre-production RFQ meetings with
Production Foreman, Estimating & Management as needed.
- Creates or modifies Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets.
- Occasional on-site Project Management Supervision for Events
- Occasional on-site or Zoom meetings with customers and Sales
- Delegation of tasks to team members; Project Managers & Junior
- Communicates daily status reports to Sales Account Executives.
- Creates Estimates per customer requests or RFQ
- Converts Estimates to Work Orders and monitors projects through
the production facility including interacting with all facets of
- Sources and Schedules project installations with vendors.
- Onboarding & training of Junior Project Managers. COMPETENCES:
Project Management Technical capacity Communication proficiency
(verbal - written communication) Problem solving/analysis Customer
Service Computer Skills SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No direct
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK: This position might require
long hours and occasional weekend work to follow up with specific
projects assigned. EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
- At least three years of experience in Project Management
position or related field.
- At least three years of experience in Customer Service.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written.
- Able to work in an environment with some chemical odors,
temperature variations, noise, dust, and dirt. Other duties:?
Please note this Job Description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.?
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice. This Job Description has been approved by
all levels of Management.
Keywords: Super Color Digital, Irvine , Project Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!