Senior Category Manager - Remote
Posted on: November 22, 2022
The Senior Category Manager is the primary support for the
Strategic Sourcing team's internal customers, addressing the
sourcing needs of their assigned business partners and acting as
their key contact.
The Senior Category Manager, Professional Services, Facilities,
Human Resources, Finance, Tax is responsible for developing
sourcing strategies focused on TTEC's Non-IT supplier base. The
Senior Category Manager will work with multiple categories within
the Non-IT space including Professional Services, Facilities, Human
Resources, Finance, Tax and Consulting Services. For the assigned
categories, the Senior Category Manager is to develop a deep
understanding of the supply base and best-in-class sourcing
practices in that industry, applying that knowledge to TTEC's
advantage. For TTEC internal customers, the Senior Category Manager
will act as a single point of contact for a broad range of issues,
facilitating the navigation of the procurement process, working
with other members of the team when outside of their assigned
sourcing category. While the role is based in Denver, CO, remote
work will be considered.
What The Senior Category Manager Will Be Doing
- Provide deep functional and technical strategic sourcing,
procurement and negotiation expertise in the Non-IT space including
Professional Services, Facilities, Human Resources, Finance, Tax
and Consulting Services. Network and develop, manage, and implement
strategic sourcing initiatives through on-going market and spend
- Assist in the overall strategy for the respective categories.
Effectively plan, develop and lead the process related to sourcing
- Manage the negotiation of contract terms and conditions, cost
savings, service levels, and performance standards to meet desired
- Develop a high-quality global supply base for the assigned
categories, with suppliers who are positioned to meet TTEC's
current and future needs;
- Track category spend, as well as develop and implement a cost
savings plan for each category;
- Review, correct and process Purchase requisitions, and Purchase
orders and contract terminations within the North America
- Develop excellent customer service to business partners,
addressing their sourcing needs with a sense of urgency;
- Work with Accounts Payable and Finance teams to ensure accuracy
in credit applications to invoices;
- Manage and arrange quarterly business reviews (QBRs) with key
suppliers and business stakeholders;
- Manage an evaluation process to assess supplier capabilities,
financial stability, and on-going performance using Key Performance
Indicators (KPIs) and supplier scorecard development;
- Keep up with industry trends in the assigned categories and
develop influential relationships with key supplier contacts;
- Support TTEC procurement policy and standard improvements.
Encourage and enforce compliance with business stakeholders and
- Other duties and spend categories as assigned.
What Skills The Senior Category Manager Will Need
- BA/BS or equivalent professional experience;
- 10+ years' experience sourcing, procuring from, and negotiating
with Non-IT providers.
- Understanding of the Facilities, Human Resources, Benefits, and
other category space with proven ability to remain up to date on
technology and contractual trends.
- Excellent relationship management skills and a drive to deliver
excellent customer service;
- Proven experience in contract review and negotiation and
through understanding of regulatory and legal requirements within
the contracting space.
- Demonstrated ability to drive budget impacting cost savings and
improved contractual terms and conditions.
- Experience with doing business with global companies and
familiarity in global anti-corruption laws;
- Deep understanding of potential conflicts of interest with
regards to Strategic Sourcing team's role
- Confidence to operate independently.
- Experience with Microsoft Office;
- Oracle iProcurement, Oracle Purchasing experience
- Languages: English (required)
Compensation And Benefits
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing
interest in this position is $87,000 - $100,000 USD. This position
is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program.
Benefits Available To Eligible Employees Include The Following
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a
diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the
culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to
reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing
service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to
make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their
authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is
our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from
different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value
to the table in their own unique way.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does
not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters
and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this
web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our
subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or
company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.
Keywords: TTEC, Irvine , Senior Category Manager - Remote, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!