Project Manager ( Low Voltage ) Orange County
Company: Rosendin Electric, Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Do you want to work with your fellow owners? Rosendin is one of
the largest electrical contractors in the United States employing
over 7,000 people. We are EMPLOYEE OWNED - For more than 100
-years, Rosendin has created a reputation for building quality
electrical and communications installations, building value for
clients, and building people within the company. #L1-LL1
- Telecommunications, Structured
Cabling, Equipment Rooms
Security, CCTV, Access Control
WIFI, Network Equipment
The Project Manager ( Low Voltage ) - is responsible for overseeing
projects from planning through completion and ensuring client
satisfaction by delivering unparalleled service. Provides overall
project management support for several small to medium projects or
on one very large project supporting senior project management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Provide initial client contact to assess scope of work,
schedule and resources necessary to successfully complete a
- Prepare a complete estimate for selected project with a
detailed review of plans, specifications and bid form.
- Plan and organize a project under the directions of a Senior
Project Manager or Division Manager.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and
performance standards within boundaries of corporate
- Supervise the preparation of all change orders on the project.
Negotiate all change orders on the project.
- Monitor construction activities in conjunction with the onsite
Foreman and Area Superintendent to ensure project is being built on
schedule, and within budget.
- Investigate any potentially serious situations and implement
corrective measures within company guidelines, and under
- Supervise the preparation of any and all change quotations for
presentation to the prime client. Negotiate all change quotations
to a conclusion.
- Prepare monthly costing reports under the supervision of a
Senior PM or Division Manager.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental
equipment, income/expenses) to protect the company's interest and
simultaneously maintain good relationship with the client.
- Review any documentation prepared by Assistant Project Manager
- Represent the company in project meetings.
- The duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the
general nature and scope of work being performed by this position.
This is not a complete listing and other duties may be assigned
based on the positions role within the business unit
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil
Engineering, Structural Engineering or other related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the construction industry in a
Project Management role
- Can be a combination of training, education and relevant work
-KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES :
- Ability to understand and follow standard operating policies
- Ability to perform duties in a professional manner and
- Effective performance management skills
- Extensive knowledge of safety protocols and procedures
- Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook,
Word, Excel, etc.); Accubid and Oracle preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing
priorities as necessary
- Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing
requirements with a positive attitude
- Effective oral and written communication skills as required for
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive and an effective team
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all
levels of employees, both management and staff alike, vendors,
clients, and others
10 - 25%
- General work environment - sitting for long periods, standing,
walking, typing, carrying, pushing, bending. Work is conducted
primarily indoors with varying environmental conditions such as
fluorescent lighting and air conditioning
- Noise level is usually low to medium
- Occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
Rosendin is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. - Employment decisions
are considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
Keywords: Rosendin Electric, Inc, Irvine , Project Manager ( Low Voltage ) Orange County, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!