Quality & Compliance Manager
Company: Vinci Brands LLC
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Job Title: Quality & Compliance ManagerStatus:
Full-TimeLocation: Tustin, CATravel: TBD
Roles & Responsibilities:
Critical components of success in this position will include
executing the following strategic functions:
- Acts as the Quality interface between Product Development,
Engineering, Sourcing, and Operation Teams during the Development
and Mass Production process; communicates directly with China Team
and Suppliers on project issues, delays, process gates, and any
other factors that may affect development and/or Mass
- Oversees the development, implementation, documentation, and
continual maintenance of a Compliance & Regulatory program to
ensure compliance to applicable domestic and international
compliance standards and requirements.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of regulatory and
compliance requirements for consumer products and can proactively
plan and communicate to Leadership Team the best course of action
to mitigate risk.
- Works with Product Development during development process to
identify potential failure modes; initiates internal corrective/
preventative actions to mitigate risk of these failures.
- Develops, reviews, and collaboratively approves test plans,
control plans, and product validation test results with China Team
and Suppliers prior to Mass Production Release. Will be responsible
for documentation and data retention of these activities.
- Lead Material Review Board (MRB) investigations on existing
quality issues to determine root cause and corrective actions.
Clearly log open MRBs and communicate to cross-functional teams
status of projects.
- Undertakes Lean Activities/ initiates Process Improvement plans
using monthly Warranty/Return Data to investigate root cause,
determine action to eliminate causes, and manages Suppliers and
China Team to follow up on actions.
- Continually assesses the product development process to ensure
appropriate alignment of the Quality Team in to the "Product
Engine". Deliverables may include the creation of process flow
charts, mapping of current process, proposals for improvement and
strategic alignment of all office and manufacturing locations.
- Conducts Supplier System Audits; creates audit plans, audit
reports, action plans, and audit findings close out. Utilizes China
Team for audit support and corrective action follow up.
- Use monthly data from China Team to create executive level
monthly reporting on supplier performance metrics.
- Continually work with China Team and Suppliers to improve
product performance, implement process controls, and quality
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, technology, science, or
- 8+ years of experience; including several years directly
involved in Consumer Product compliance and Quality
Assurance/Quality Control management.
- Must have familiarity with Prop 65, CPSIA, REACH, RoHS and/or
other domestic and international standards.
- High level analytical ability where problems are unusual and
- High level of interpersonal skills to work independently and
effectively with others.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of tooling and manufacturing
- Ability to travel internationally (25-45%) - post
pandemicAdditional Preferred Qualifications
- Certified Quality Engineer, Six Sigma Training, etc a plus
About Vinci BrandsCustomer focused, product centric.
Vinci Brands is a house of brands designing and producing
accessories to protect not just your device, but what's inside your
device. Vinci's strategy begins with a commitment to our customers
and a passion for amazing product.
We value a diverse and inclusive workplace by welcoming people of
all different backgrounds, experiences, skills, and perspectives.
At Vinci Brands, we believe that everyone does their best work when
they can be their true authentic self and are supported not only by
each other, but the company. We offer a generous set of benefits to
make sure the Vinci Brands team is happy and healthy.
Great medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability and
life insurance benefits
- Wellness programs: Free ClassPass Membership!
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives
- 75% employee discount
- Unlimited Paid time off
- Retirement benefits with competitive employer match and
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
- Yearly Growth Target Bonuses
- Hybrid Work Environment
- And more!
At Vinci Brands we create solutions to things that matter most. We
are committed to equal opportunities regardless of race, color,
ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or
expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal
Vinci Brands welcomes all. You can find out more at
Vinci Brands is an equal opportunities and affirmative action
employer. You can find out more at vincibrands.com
Keywords: Vinci Brands LLC, Irvine , Quality & Compliance Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!