Manager- External Communications
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Job SummaryJoin our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who
provide the insights through data and next generation technology
that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they
From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose -
to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest
challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source
for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful
economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy
housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive
work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place
where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and
directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team
members are the best in the business, and we will continue to
recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our
Reports To The External Communications Manager will report to the
Senior Director of Corporate Communications.
What You Will Be Doing
- Helping to support high-impact strategic public relations/media
relations programs to build awareness of CoreLogic's products
- Monitoring media results and providing recommendations for
elevated media engagement.
- Planning, developing and executing public relations campaigns
based on company objectives. Work closely with marketing and sales
to accomplish business line objectives
- Working across the organization to learn more about CoreLogic's
The External Communications Manager will help support high-impact
strategic public relations/media relations programs to build
awareness of CoreLogic's products. As a core member of our
communications team, you will be responsible for communicating
CoreLogic's data driven storylines to external audiences including
trade and consumer media.
- Manage proactive media outreach and inbound queries.
- Manage media relations and develop/manage reporter
- Serve as main point of contact with PR agency and manage
- Collaborate with Senior Director of Communications to develop
and execute external communications strategy.
- Write and edit external communications, including press
releases, blogs and other written materials, to support business
- Manage media databases, speaking calendars and press release
- Develops communications-related performance metrics to measure
effectiveness, progress and business impact.
- Distills raw data and turns into reports and press releases and
manages distribution process.
- Collaborates with other members of Corporate Communications and
Marketing on enterprise-wide programs and initiatives, such as the
company's internet/intranet sites, corporate branding campaigns,
digital and social media activity, internal or external news
- Position does not have direct reports
What's In It for You
- A casual, fun, and flexible working environment
- Be part of a team that is as passionate as you are about
leveraging the public relations tactics and best practices to
promote our products and services
- Hybrid- 1 day in office and other 4 remote or remote work
- Career path for continued professional growth.
- Access to our world class self-development portal, centered
around you as the employee. We take pride in our work and believe
in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our
greatest asset: our talented employees.
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Journalism,
Communications, Marketing or other related degree preferred
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience in public relations or related
- Knowledge of PR tools including news wires, media monitoring,
- Strong familiarity with tools such as Office and
- Familiar with AP (Associated Press) writing style
- Ability to be agile and handle several projects at once
- Exceptional writing, editing and research skills required as
well as knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures of
- Ability to ask questions, develop a thorough understanding and
write messaging and marketing materials
- Knowledge of the real estate or mortgage industry a plus
CoreLogic's Diversity CommitmentCoreLogic is fully committed to
employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work
environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions,
experiences and values. We offer an empowered work environment that
encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and
provides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better
together when we support and recognize our differences.EOE AA
M/F/Veteran/DisabilityCoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the
best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed
Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local
law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.Please apply on our
http://www.corelogic.com/privacy.aspxBy providing your telephone
number, you agree to receive automated (SMS) text messages at that
number from CoreLogic regarding all matters related to your
application and, if you are hired, your employment and company
business. Message & data rates may apply.
Keywords: CoreLogic, Irvine , Manager- External Communications, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!