Retail Stock Manager
Posted on: September 20, 2022
As the Stock Manager, you support the Store Leadership Team by
rocking out strong LOD (Leader on Duty) shifts and ensuring a
stellar guest experience. You hold down the daily operations of the
store as needed. You train, motivate and celebrate associates and
you have a passion for driving killer sales results. Most
importantly, you represent our company values and bring your REAL
self to work every day.
- Accept/ship/transfer: As a stock manager it is your
responsibility to accept/transfer/receive stock. You must keep the
stock room organized. All duties must be completed in a timely
fashion. You must inform management staff of low stock/size levels.
Be sure all counts are accurate.
- You have apassionfor driving sales:As a Manager, you're an
expert at driving sales by maximizing Fitting Room and Salesfloor
productivity and building guest loyalty through a best-in-class,
in-store guest experience.
- You're apeopleleader: You're all about motivating and inspiring
the team through O'Neill's core values. You're a role-model leader
and you always hold associates accountable to rocking O'Neill's
service standards, especially on the Salesfloor and in the Fitting
- You've got a love oftraining:You take pride in training and
developing associates to ensure they continue to provide
outstanding service and represent a Guest First culture.
- You know thatteamworkmakes the dream work:You challenge Sales
Associates with clear, attainable goals and consistently provide
ongoing performance feedback through real-time coaching. You
motivate associates and drive engagement by celebrating outstanding
- You're a visual & operationalinnovator:You're a natural at
executing and innovating daily visual and operational procedures
including shipment processing, merchandising moves and visual
standards. Most importantly, you ensure the Fitting Rooms are
always guest-ready and rocking O'Neill standards
- Integrityis your middle name:You ensure store safety standards
are maintained, you're committed to Asset Protection standards, you
always adhere to O'Neill's policies and procedures, and you do the
right thing - always.
YOU'D BE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE IF:
- You love O'Neill product!
- Great organizational skills
- You've led teams in a retail management role
- You can multi-task and have attention to detail;
priority-setting and time management are your strong
- You have flexible availability - you're available to work when
the guest shops!
- You love a discount (60% off O'Neill product and 30% off
- Love a good contest to earn additional FREE merchandise
- Ability to climb, reach, bend and lift up to 30lbs
- Ability to work a sales floor and stockroom
LJG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, protected veteran or military status,
marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the
basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic
information and any other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: O'Neill, Irvine , Retail Stock Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!