Retail Assistant Manager
Posted on: September 18, 2022
As the Assistant Store Manager, you support the Store Manager by
rocking out strong leadership skills and ensuring a stellar guest
experience. You hold down the daily operations of the store as
needed. You train, motivate and celebrate associates and you have a
passion for driving killer sales results. Most importantly, you
represent our company values and bring your REAL self to work every
- You have apassionfor driving sales:As a Assistant Store
Manager, you're an expert at driving sales by maximizing Fitting
Room and Salesfloor productivity and building guest loyalty through
a best-in-class, in-store guest experience.
- You're apeopleleader: You're all about motivating and inspiring
the team through O'Neill's core values. You're a role-model leader
and you always hold associates accountable to rocking O'Neill's
service standards, especially on the Salesfloor and in the Fitting
- You've got a love oftraining:You take pride in training and
developing associates to ensure they continue to provide
outstanding service and represent a Guest First culture.
- You know thatteamworkmakes the dream work:You challenge Sales
Associates with clear, attainable goals and consistently provide
ongoing performance feedback through real-time coaching. You
motivate associates and drive engagement by celebrating outstanding
performance! You are able to assistant the Store Manager in
recruiting and interviews and hiring the best team
- You're a visual & operationalinnovator:You're a natural at
executing and innovating daily visual and operational procedures
including shipment processing, merchandising moves and visual
standards. Most importantly, you ensure the Fitting Rooms are
always guest-ready and rocking O'Neill standards
- Integrityis your middle name:You ensure store safety standards
are maintained, you're committed to Asset Protection standards, you
always adhere to O'Neill's policies and procedures, and you do the
right thing - always.
YOU'D BE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE IF:
- You love O'Neill product!
- You've had one year of Retail Management experience
- You can multi-task and have attention to detail;
priority-setting and time management are your strong
- You have flexible availability - you're available to work when
the guest shops!
- You love a discount (60% off O'Neill product and 30% off
- Love a good contest to earn additional FREE merchandise
- Ability to climb, reach, bend and lift up to 30lbs
- Ability to work a sales floor and stockroom
LJG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, protected veteran or military status,
marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the
basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic
information and any other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: O'Neill, Irvine , Retail Assistant Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!