Student Accounts Manager
Company: IEC Corporation
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Position SummaryThe position is responsible for overseeing the
team of Student Account Specialists and cash management activities.
Coordinates to ensure timely and accurate refunds, reconciliation,
and credit balance review. Positions assigned to this
classification are a paraprofessional and will have a high
knowledge of financial aid programs and procedures to independently
assist campuses and other professionals over the phone and via
electronic correspondence. The position requires analytical skills
and the ability to work independently and with a sense of urgency.
In addition, the position requires that all job responsibilities
are completed accurately and compliantly in accordance with Title
Primary/Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Complies with all Federal, State, accreditation and
institutional policies and procedures.
- Responsible for timely completion of all refund processes.
- Train and mentor new team members.
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and
- Complete secondary review of refund calculations completed by
Student Account Specialists to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare weekly refund projections and reports.
- Process weekly refund batch to post in Transcript, Broadleaf,
- Coordinate with the team to ensure timely processing of
adjustments to institutional loans.
- Coordinate Cash Management month end processes.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of student account balances.
- Reviews and assists with monthly COD reconciliation
- Ensures compliance for Title IV credit balance review and
- Maintains knowledge of Title IV awarding and cash management
rules and regulations.
- Monitor, manage and coordinate institutional loan program with
Financial Planning and third-party servicing agents.
- Enforce corporate refund policy to ensure compliant with state
and federal regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.Key Success Factors
- Prior knowledge of Title IV eligibility, refunding and
disbursement regulations and processes.
- Works with a sense of urgency and responsiveness to campuses
- Demonstrate the willingness and ability to complete additional
training opportunities as assigned by the Student Finance
- Achieves a consistent 100% timeliness in processing the R2T4
- Maintains 2 week processing time on institutional loan
- Achieves a consistent 100% timeliness in processing Title IV
credit balances.Essential Skills and Experience
- At least 2 year of experience in a financial aid department of
an accredited college or university with direct responsibility for
processing Title IV activities, programs and funding
- Associate's degree or comparable work experience required.
Bachelor's degree with coursework in math, business, finance,
auditing or accounting preferred.
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication and
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines and execute multiple priorities.
Keywords: IEC Corporation, Irvine , Student Accounts Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!