Sr. Director of Demand Generation (REMOTE, East Coast)
Posted on: August 6, 2022
We are a high-growth cloud software company providing a suite of
management and monitoring tools to the renewable energy
This Jobot Job is hosted by Avery Warwick
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $170,000 - $230,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are seeking a Sr. Director of Demand Generation to join a
growing global marketing team. The candidate will be responsible
for developing and managing revenue-generating demand generation
campaigns while partnering with sales, marketing, and customer
teams to generate business leads. The position reports directly to
the CMO, will manage a growing team of business development
representatives, and will be based remotely.
Why join us?
The sky is the limit here! We're at a launching point and ready to
hire a talented person to help us grow our company. We like to make
a positive impact on the industry while having a fun. We offer our
- Competitive industry salaries, bonuses, and equity!!
- Generous Retirement Plan
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life Insurance/ AD and Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Time Off
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Bachelor's Degree required, preference for Business Management
or related field.
- 8+ years of B2B experience in a demand generation/marketing
function, ideally within the renewable energy industry.
- Deep understanding of Enterprise B2B SaaS sales and marketing.
Experience building and scaling enterprise ABM programs.
- Strong business and financial acumen. Demonstrated leadership
and collaboration skills to drive optimal business performance and
own the overall outcome of demand generation programs.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Irvine , Sr. Director of Demand Generation (REMOTE, East Coast), Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!