Company: Real Staffing
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Real Staffing is looking for a Engineering Manager to fill a 12
month contract to hire role for one of our clients located in
Irvine, CA. The position is 100% onsite.
Hourly Rate: $70-75
- Must ensure projects meet or beat scheduled completion dates
for all design and development projects (including re-design
efforts) and are within budget.
- Responsible for ensuring Design Master Files are complete and
in compliance with FDA, ISO, MDD and other applicable
- Implement/maintain industry level expectations for
- tools - Design concepts, Tolerance Analysis, modular designs
for other uses, (FMEA) Failure Mode Effects Analysis, (FEA) Finite
Element Analysis, GD&T, etcRequirements:
- Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering and a minimum of 5
years of engineering work experience with minimum 5 years in
medical device field.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a management or leadership
- Must be proficient with complex processes and elements within
Design Controls such as Discovery and Concept, Medical Device
Regulations, Device Testing & Validation (Reliability, Usability,
Medical Electrical Safety, and Sterilization/Reprocessing), Risk
Management, and Design for Manufacture.
Keywords: Real Staffing, Irvine , Engineering Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!