Senior Director - Ecommerce
Company: Igloo Products Corp
Posted on: August 5, 2022
The Senior Director - Ecommerce will be responsible for the
igloocoolers.com DTC business within Igloo Products Corp. The right
candidate will have a proven track record of profitably operating
and enhancing ecommerce businesses. You'll have the opportunity to
build the strategy and execute your plan to achieve desired growth,
all within an existing high-growth business that is already on a
solid foundation. You will lead an experienced and capable team of
digital marketers, agency partners, and have management oversight
responsibility. You will be tasked with developing and delivering
the consumer experience with both long-term, holistic strategy and
day to day tactical decision-making. A key ally of the VP,
Marketing, the Senior Director will drive growth and retention,
delivering top and bottom-line results. This key leader will have
expertise in modern ecommerce for a consumer goods brand, a passion
for personal growth, and ability to lead a team to a common goal.
The position will be based in Irvine, CA - a satellite office of
Igloo Products Corp. Cultural fit is of utmost importance within a
fun and energetic team all aligned behind a strategic plan.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build strategy and plan in line with corporate strategy
- Lead and ensure strategic operations of the ecommerce
- UI / UX of igloocoolers.com
- Inventory planning and management
- On time / in budget order fulfilment
- Management of direct team and 3 rd party partners
- New customer acquisition and existing customer retention
- Weekly reporting to management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High EQ, ability to make allies across functions
- Leadership, mentorship, and desire to work alongside
- Other duties as assigned Minimum Requirements and
Qualifications: The Senior Director - Ecommerce must be an
organized, analytical person with strong technical skills. Be able
to build a strategic plan, clearly communicate, and lead a team to
deliver results. Desirable skills are: Experience: You have either
lead a team in a similar position or have been a strong second with
experience in leading a team and successfully driving the Ecommerce
business. Technical Expertise: You will own one or more tactical
duties in addition to the overall strategy and leadership of your
team. Vision: This will be unlike any other brand you've ever
worked for. 75 years of history and heritage, significant retail
distribution, and clear opportunity to continue to scale online.
What is the right formula for success? Professionalism: The Senior
Director - Ecommerce will be required to oversee a team and present
to company leadership.
- Education: CS degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience: Minimum of five (5) years of digital marketing
experience, preferably in consumer goods .
- English language skills: Must be able to read, speak, write,
and comprehend English.
- Math skills: Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide for the
management of Budgets and Financials.
- Computer Skills: Advanced level skills utilizing with Microsoft
Office: Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Physical Demands: Warehouse and Office environment; must be
able to stoop and bend .
- Work environment: General office environment. Preferred
- Oracle 12
- Shopify Plus
- Ability to read and write and communicate across all levels of
the organization, including in-person presentations
- Planning and Organizing
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Teambuilder Responsibility Metrics: Ecommerce sales, ROAS and
contribution margin. Supervisory Responsibilities: Manage up to 7
associates at various levels of responsibility and external agency
partners. Igloo's Code of Coolness:
- WE WIN AS A TEAM- Each of us is an expert in our role and we
work together to meet our We value communication, honesty and
respect and operate with a high degree of integrity. Each one of us
makes a difference every day.
- WE HAVE FUN- Coolers are a fun business. While we take our work
seriously, we don't take ourselves too seriously. We celebrate our
successes as individuals and as a team.
- WE FAIL FAST- There are few decisions that any of us make that
can't be reversed. We take calculated risks and we hold ourselves
accountable for the results. We change course when necessary and we
learn from our mistakes. We win because we're willing to fail.
- WE'RE SCRAPPY- We treat the business as if it were our own. We
do more with less and we have a high sense of urgency to meet the
needs of our consumers and customers.
- WE HAVE A POSITIVE CAN-DO ATTITUDE- We see opportunity where
others see risk. We go above and beyond our role to get things done
for our customers and our teammates. Sorry the Share function is
not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and
try again later.
Keywords: Igloo Products Corp, Irvine , Senior Director - Ecommerce, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!