Director Family Office Services
Company: MAHLER PRIVATE STAFFING
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition Summary:Well-established family office
based in Irvine, CA has created a new position for a senior
executive that will report to the President and CIO. The senior
management for the family's residential and lifestyle assets will
report directly to the Director of Family Office Services.
- Oversee five to six direct reports, including residential and
household management, aviation/marine management, and lifestyle
- Oversee and manage staffing needs at each residence in
coordination with household managers.
- Assume responsibility for budget preparation, maintaining
financial documentation, meeting with the accounting team, and
establishing a review schedule of all insurance needs and
- Report directly to the President/CIO and principal on project
and operational updates. Qualifications:
- A minimum of five to ten years of relevant experience
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required; master's degree a
- Smart, capable, and ambitious, with a willingness to learn and
adapt to changing circumstances.
- High financial acumen, including familiarity with capital
expenditures and projects.
- High EQ with the ability to provide leadership and build strong
relationships across cross-functional teams.
- Adaptable and level-headed with an executive skillset; able to
work well independently and take ownership of tasks and
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; strong
technology skills needed. Schedule:Generally a Monday through
Friday schedule, standard business hours, with flexibility needed
for project management, etc. This is a full-time, year-round,
long-term opportunity. Compensation:Strong compensation with full
benefits and long-term incentives. To Apply:Please apply at
www.mahlermatch.com for consideration; if already on our job board,
click Apply Now. Please include your updated resume and a cover
letter. All applications held in confidence. Qualified applicants
will be contacted for an initial interview. Our Story:Mahler
Private Staffing works with America's leading families to find
experienced private domestic staffing professionals for their homes
and family offices. We take a personalized approach and work to get
to know our candidates, as well as we know our clients, so we can
make lasting, long-term placements. Note: Due to the high volume of
applicants received by Mahler Private Staffing, we are unable to
respond to each application individually. We will contact
applicants directly if they are selected to move forward. There are
no fees to applicants.#indmps
Keywords: MAHLER PRIVATE STAFFING, Irvine , Director Family Office Services, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!