Senior Product Manager - AVIA Connect Marketplace (Remote or Hybrid)
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Position & Purpose SummaryThe Senior Product Manager will define
and execute the strategy and roadmap for the sellers on the
two-sided AVIA Connect Marketplace. You will own the seller-side
experience end to end from awareness, onboarding to ongoing
engagement. You will also own the growth engine to bring as many
sellers as possible onto the AVIA Connect Marketplace. Did we
mention you owning the pricing models and the associated feature
matrix? You will own that too!
Your Zone of Genius will be---
- Create the strategy and execution roadmap to engage sellers on
- Bring best-in-class experiences for sellers to life with the
design and engineering teams
- Define the pricing structure and the associated benefits for
- Build data and analytics capabilities to understand the
performance, cost and value of the features developed
- Work with Product Marketing to create go-to-market strategy and
- Sign up and onboard the first sellers onto the platform and
build an engine to do that at scale
- Prioritize, prioritize, prioritize all the product work on the
You're excited about AVIA and this opportunity because---
- You respect the lived experiences of others and are committed
to a future where everyone feels heard, seen, and included. You are
committed to joining us and advancing these critical needs
internally and externally with our members and partners.
- You want to make an outsized investment of your time and talent
in a growing company, and for that, be paid well, earn an ownership
interest in the company via profit options, and enjoy great
- We are different. We are a successful, well-funded,
fast-growing company that still prides itself on our start-up
values...like agility and risk-taking and celebrating (big wins,
our diversity, and simple pleasures, like National Chocolate Lovers
Day). We have enough infrastructure that every day isn't a fire
- We do work that matters-a lot-making exciting things happen in
healthcare at a moment when exciting things really need to happen:
creative destruction of failed systems and blossoming of more
efficient alternatives that create better experiences and
- We are each allowed to be-expected to be! -creative daily.
- You've noticed-and appreciate-that we are genuinely committed
to our Members and mission. It's not just lip service to build a
- You think we seem like cool, committed, smart people. And with
all due humility, yes, we really are. Passionate, practical,
high-achieving and results-oriented, we also love to laugh,
spitball big ideas, celebrate shared success, and share funny,
embarrassing stories about our family members.
We're excited about you because...
- We are parched for your Zone of Genius at this moment in our
growth and development.
- You have a bias to action, prize results over activity, value
speed to market, and strive for efficiency.
- You thrive in situations with big opportunity and limited
direction. They bring out your best talents to create, solve, own,
guide, drive and stretch yourself and others.
- You share our intense curiosity about the impact of technology
on our world, and want to bring that lens to bear on making a
significant positive difference. Even though your native language
is systems and data, you understand that when it comes to health
care, behind every trend line and data point is a real person, and
So Who is AVIA?AVIA runs the nation's leading network for health
systems unlocking the power of digital technologies in everything
they do. We guide a growing roster of over 40 health system Network
Members-including major academic medical centers, large integrated
delivery networks, and community hospitals-to create the efficient,
effective health system their families and communities want, and
their payers demand. And we are expanding into new Industry
segments, such as Children's Hospitals, Payors, and Provider-based
Plans, with contracts already in place to market test expansion
AVIA Network Members trust us to help them create and execute
concrete plans to accelerate their future-readiness. Here's how we
- We relate their strategic challenges, plans and goals to
Digital Capability Roadmaps.
- We identify digital solutions and companies that match key
capabilities Members share the need to create or improve.
- We enable the group dynamic that leads to smarter investments
in capabilities with thoughtful business cases and solution
- We help them build Innovation Capacity - the ability to govern
and manage their own work better, implement technology-enabled
capabilities, and operate digital assets--leading to a more
automated delivery system, faster.
- We support successful implementations (the hardest part of
making digital actually work), through the power of the network by
curating best practices, facilitating user groups, providing tools
to align stakeholders, and benchmarking results.
- We deliver our work on a proprietary platform that's
purpose-built for innovation teams to build and manage their
enterprise-wide digital portfolios.
- We cross-pollinate, sharing learnings and outcomes among
Members across the Network.
- AVIA is committed to infusing Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and
Belonging (DEIB) into our culture and our work. AVIA's vision is to
relentlessly build a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable
community leading the country's digital healthcare
AVIA's model creates a unique opportunity to frame "what good looks
like" for an entirely new class of assets--digital solutions--and
influence the next decade of investments being made by the most
influential and iconic health systems.
AVIA runs the nation's leading network for health systems seeking
to innovate and transform through digital strategy. The AVIA
Innovator Network brings together action-oriented health systems to
solve pressing challenges that are ripe for digital innovation.
Network members collaborate on strategic initiatives like consumer
engagement and post-discharge success. With AVIA's rigorous process
and the power of collaboration, members identify, deploy, and scale
the best digital solutions to achieve financial and clinical
impact. The result? Health systems accelerate their pace of
transformation - moving faster with greater confidence. Learn more
at aviahealthinnovation.com. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are
considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious
creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or
mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran
or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other
status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience ideally in two-sided
- History of innovating on behalf of the customer and developing
'new to the world' products
- Skilled at imagining, creating, and delivering excellent
customer experiences by working with design and engineering
- Ability to use both qualitative information and data to make
product decisions, tradeoffs and compromises while managing
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and can tailor
your message to your audience
- Experienced selling concept and early solutions to real world
- Enthusiasm to join an entrepreneurial team and an environment
that requires adaptability, comfort with ambiguity, intrinsic
motivation, and "doing what it takes"
- Able to travel to the Chicago HQ or based in Chicago
- Healthcare experience is a huge plus
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan
AVIA provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with
disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part
of the application and hiring process, please notify the AVIA
Talent Acquisition team.
Keywords: AVIA, Irvine , Senior Product Manager - AVIA Connect Marketplace (Remote or Hybrid), Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!