Public Relations Account Director (Remote Work)
Posted on: August 5, 2022
About UsWelcome to Bospar. We are a fast-paced, award-winning,
and rapidly growing all-virtual agency that is looking for great
candidates at the Account Director level.
Our diverse team is comprised of talented professionals from all
walks of life (and locations) who bring their A-game to every Zoom
call. We are proud to be one of the few agencies in the industry
with a high retention rate! We genuinely care for our employees and
work hard to offer them a great work environment.
At Bospar, we work with companies that are making a positive impact
in the world and treat our team members the same way that we do -
with respect and kindness.
We put tech companies on the map -- right from our home
The pace is fast, the demands are great, and the rewards are
We need more people like us. Is that you?
Here's What You Will Do
- Provide exceptional client service for 5-6 account teams
- Serve as a strategic counselor and responsive point of contact
- Proactively bring new and creative ideas to the table
- Manage/mentor 2-5 teammates
- Guide overall account strategy in collaboration with
- Drive top-tier press relationships and work with team members
to generate consistent and meaningful client coverage
- Develop, edit and/or proofread materials including plans,
pitches and client correspondence
- Collaborate with other departments such as content, social
media, new business and more
Here's What You Need to Bring
- 7+ years of agency experience with companies in data
infrastructure, analytics, security, app development, etc.
- Strong relationships with key reporters, analysts and other
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - verbal,
written, presentation and social
- Critical thinking with a can-do attitude - not afraid to tackle
challenges big or small
- A collaborative mindset and the ability to inspire staff
- An eagerness to learn and grow, and the ability to be flexible
with changing priorities and deadlines
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Bachelor's degree in PR, Communications, Marketing, English or
- Knowledge of industry tools (like Cision, Muck Rack, etc.) with
a general understanding of social media
- Experience with IPOs and crisis communications desired, but not
- Fully company paid medical, dental, and vision insurances for
our full-timers (including dependents)
- 401k match
- Schedule flexibility to work from home--- anywhere in the
world! Our team and clients work across a variety of time
- Monthly wellness, phone, and Internet stipends
- Paid maternity/paternity leave for new parents
- 17 paid company holidays
- Feel Good Fridays - get a jumpstart on your weekend!
Salary: Highly competitive
Keywords: Bospar, Irvine , Public Relations Account Director (Remote Work), Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!