Director Of Operations
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Company Profile:An introduction to Voluspa unveils stunning
packaging design coupled with rare exotic fragrances, as the brand
invites fans to seek everyday chic illumination. Founded in 1999,
Voluspa is an industry leading luxury home fragrance brand. Voluspa
designs, markets, manufactures, and distributes its products
About The Culture:Voluspa attracts the most talented, innovative,
and creative minds in the luxury goods industry. We offer a
collaborative and family-oriented environment, uncapped growth
possibilities, and lucrative benefits focusing on the well-being of
The Role:Voluspa is seeking an experienced Director of Operations.
In this key dynamic role, the Director of Operations is responsible
for the high quality, on-time manufacturing and shipping of
Voluspa's products. They will manage multiple departments and large
manufacturing staff, meeting our customer's demands and Voluspa's
- Direct manufacturing staff to meet customers demand through on
- Direct the Quality Department, driving a culture of continuous
- Manage Safety Team to ensure that all operations are compliant
with OSHA regulations at all times, and foster a safety-first
- Manage the Logistics Team to ensure on-time, cost effective,
customer compliant shipping of Voluspa's products.
- Partner closely with the Maintenance and Engineering teams to
ensure product quality, and that machinery is adequate and properly
- Meet budget requirements for all departments and work to
continuously eliminate costs and waste from our processes.
- Meet all financial, quality and output KPIs.
- Engage in long term planning with senior leadership to meet
Voluspa's long term goals for output, costs, and quality.
- Develop and implement operating policies and procedures across
all manufacturing related departments that continuously improve the
- Ensure that all management and staff are properly trained and
in compliance with all government regulations and internal
- Work with the Laboratory team, Product Development, QC, Supply
Chain, Engineering and Manufacturing staff to constantly improve
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Sciences in Operations, Science or Engineering
- 10+ years' direct hands-on leadership experience in a
Manufacturing or Consumer Goods environment
- Exemplary interpersonal skills
- Highly organized
- Natural leadership ability and demonstrated results in
- Deep knowledge in quality and safety practices in a
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with budget management and basic cost accounting
- Proficient in MS office
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
- Depends on Experience
- Medical, Dental/Ortho, Vision Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- 401k with matching incentives
- Paid Holidays and Accrued PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement
Keywords: Voluspa, Irvine , Director Of Operations, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!