Marketing Manager - Remote
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Why work at WCG? There are so many reasons to join the WCG family!
Come Join Our Team! We offer very competitive salaries and bonus
opportunities, plus an extremely comprehensive bonus package - one
of the best in the industry! It's our mission to help streamline
and make clinical trials more efficient, so you'll be a part of
some of the most cutting-edge therapies and science that is helping
to make the world a better place!
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for providing skilled and
responsible support to the WCG Divisional Leadership teams.
Typically, this role will handle the management and operations of
the Marketing function, which includes event planning, collateral
production, and reporting as well as full support of the Sales
function for WCG Division unit assigned.
Vaccination:To be considered for U.S.-based positions unless
currently employed by WCG, where permitted by applicable law
(including any applicable reasonable accommodation, medical or
religious exemption), candidates must have received or be willing
to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by start date.
- Responsible for assisting with the planning and execution of
the company's participation in industry tradeshows and conferences,
as well as the planning of company hosted marketing events, such as
receptions, meetings and dinners.
- Provide leadership in the management, preparation and execution
of Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals
(RFPs) to support the company's robust Sales initiatives at
- Maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly metrics and dashboards,
tracking Marketing and Sales activities and results.
- Use good judgment and a thorough knowledge of functions and
procedures to compile a variety of letters, reports, presentations
and/or spreadsheets on a myriad of subjects as required by the
Marketing and Sales departments.
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Support the development and monitoring of the company's
marketing budget for divisional support.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- Manage and support lead generation campaigns, measuring
- Responsible for supporting the brand management and divisional
service line identity.
- Prepare online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing
- Create a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Work closely with design agencies and assist with new product
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all
relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing
- Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for company
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor. These may, on occasion,
be unrelated to the position described here.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the
What You Will Bring:
- Positivity, ability to problem solve, eagerness to learn and
team collaboration and enthusiasm to build software for our
- BS/BA in Marketing or Business related field required.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years' work experience in a
similar role required.
- CRO/pharma/biotech experience required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience of increasing
responsibility inclusive of line management/supervisory
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Competence with Microsoft Office, Word Press and Adobe Design
- Must be self-motivated, with the ability to manage multiple
projects concurrently and achieve measurable results.
- Outstanding writing skills and verbal communication skills.
Ability to adapt communication style to the targeted audience will
- Strong interpersonal skills required such as listening
objectively and handling details of a highly confidential and
- HTML skills and CSS skills required.
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics required.
- Experience creating and editing videos a plus.
- Salesforce.com experience a plus.
Travel: As business needs dictate, up to 40%.
What We Offer:
WCG offers competitive base pay and an annual bonus with a
comprehensive benefits package (one of the best in the industry!).
You will also work with excellent teams in an environment that
thrives on innovation and forward-thinking. Looking for
advancement? WCG offers many growth opportunities within the
company through internal promotion! Benefits include:
- Robust medical, dental and vision plans within 30 days of
- 20 PTO days to start and 12 paid holidays annually
- Matching 401K program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Much, much more!!!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
WCG is very proud to be an equal opportunity employer! Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, national origin or ancestry, religion or creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status,
disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran status,
reprisal or any other legally recognized basis or status protected
by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: WCG, Irvine , Marketing Manager - Remote, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!