CM, Project Director -SS
Company: IPS-Integrated Project Services LLC
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Responsible for oversight of multiple EPCMV Project Teams day to
day execution within Regional Operations for project delivery
organization. Focuses on the support of EPCMV and CM services
sales, overseeing the detailed execution of projects by his teams
from initiation to close out, development of staff and operational
performance of division.KEY ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting the Regional Operations Director and / or Sr.
Project Director, leads Project Delivery Team(s) activities
including field services, safety, preconstruction services,
procurement, estimating, cost and schedule and design assist
subcontractor interface and integration into the overall EPCMV
project delivery with the Design and Compliance Divisions.
- Supports the Regional Operations Director in the establishment
of goals and development of the execution plan for the Project
- Periodically monitors performance versus project goals and
implements corrective actions.
- Supports the Regional Business Unit Leader and / or Regional
Operations Director in the business development functions for the
Project Delivery group.
- Supports the Preconstruction, Project Controls, Procurement,
Quality and Safety groups with work assignments and resources.
- Protects our corporation through application of prudent risk
- Provides day-to-day direction of all project specific Project
Delivery group operations, including preconstruction, estimating,
procurement, project management, construction site management, and
construction site safety.
- Oversees the development of Project Delivery group contracts
and subcontracts, aggressively protecting corporate positions.
- Oversees project execution planning across all Project Delivery
- Oversees project estimating and budgeting across all Project
Delivery group projects.
- Directs the Change Management process. Provides Work-In-Place
analysis with the Project Services group.
- Assumes day-to-day responsibility for the hiring, training, and
development of Project Delivery group staff.
- Works with Sr. Project Managers and Project Managers to resolve
project cost, schedule, and quality non-conformances.
- Surveys and monitors construction sites as required to meet
- Meets with clients as required for additional responsibilities.
Serves as secondary point of contact to Sr. Project Manager and/or
Project Manager for clients.
- Leads the execution of Project Delivery group systems,
procedures, and policies.
- Reviews project performance with Project Delivery group staff
on a periodic basis.
- Directs Project Delivery group activities to ensure achievement
of budgeted revenue and profits.
- At the request of the Regional Operations Director or Sr.
Project Director and as needed, participates on IPS' Project
Management Team to develop project execution strategy.
- Coordinates with Regional Operations Director and Regional
Business Unit Leaders and other IPS Divisions Leadership to
optimize achievement of overall corporate objectives.
- Evaluates Project(s) resource requirements and manages
Project(s) staff levels to support those requirements.
- Trains project assignees on good project management techniques
and develops skills of all assigned personnel.
- Assures that utilization targets are met for the Project
Delivery group in the Region.
- Supports project/client development process with presentations
and related marketing activities.
- Coordinates with Regional Business Unit Leaders and Operations
Directors of other IPS divisions to pursue business
- Prepares and supports Regional Operations Director in
preparation of Project Delivery proposals.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications & RequirementsREQUIRED
EDUCATION/QUALIFICATIONS /WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or a
related discipline or an equivalent technical degree.
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in Project Delivery or a
related discipline. Demonstrate significant experience both in
terms of industry knowledge and positions of leadership.CONTEXT AND
ENVIRONMENT AND SAFETY
- This position will have 25% travel, or as required by the
assigned project. Position may be assigned to client site for an
extended period of time. Overnight travel or staying in the city of
Client's location is possible depending on assignment. Please
review IPS Travel Policy. Position will visit Client sites and will
be required to adhere to stated safety rules. Position will visit
construction sights and will be required to take site safety
training and adhere to site safety rules.
- This position is a safety sensitive position. The employee is
considered a field contractor supervisor and acts in a supervisory
role for field work. For IPS employees or
subcontractors.DEMONSTRATED COMPETENCIESMust exhibit an
entrepreneurial spirit by consistently seeking new opportunities to
add value to the organization.Must strive for excellence in all
aspects of job performance.Must approach their work
enthusiastically with a contagious energy and drive that shows
everyone they love what they do.Must display creativity and
innovation by continually working to improve solutions, tools,
methods and service delivery system.Must conduct oneself with an
uncompromising commitment to the welfare of our clients, the IPS
Organization, subcontractors and vendors.Must act in an ethical,
professional and respectful manner at all times.Must exhibit the
ability to build and sustain long term relationships of mutual
value through teamwork.Must be driven to succeed and committed to
goal attainment.Company Overview About Us IPS-Integrated Project
Services is a global leader in developing innovative and cost
effective solutions for the engineering, construction,
commissioning and qualification of complex pharmaceutical and
biotech research and manufacturing facilities. With technical
expertise spanning R&D to pilot-scale to large-scale
production, our team specializes in the technology, trends and
regulatory environment to successfully deliver capital projects and
improve operations. For over thirty years, we have applied unique
LEAN methodologies throughout the project life cycle, continually
finding ways to do things better and more efficiently, delivering
higher quality and controlling costs. Headquartered in Blue Bell,
PA, IPS is a multi-national company with over 1,500 professionals
worldwide and offices in California, Kansas, Maryland,
Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Brazil,
Canada, China, Ireland, Singapore, Switzerland, Germany, United
Kingdom and four locations in India. Visit our website at
www.ipsdb.com . Process Architecture, Process Design, En gineering,
Construction, Commissioning, Qualification, LEAN Project Delivery,
Strategic Master Planning, Energy Conservation Management, Project
Controls, Program/Project Management, Operations/Logistics Strategy
and Planning, EPCMV and Staffing Services. IPS is an equal
opportunity, affirmative action employer of protected veterans
(M/F/D/V). Attention Search Firms / Third Party Recruiters: IPS is
not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search
firms for employment opportunities with IPS. Regardless of past
practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at
IPS via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at IPS
in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for a
specific position will be deemed the sole property of IPS, and no
fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by IPS as a
result of the referral or through other means. Not ready to apply?
Connect with us for updates about what's going on at IPS.
Keywords: IPS-Integrated Project Services LLC, Irvine , CM, Project Director -SS, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!