Company: PARKER HANNIFIN CORP
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Org Marketing Statement Parker Aerospace
Parker Aerospace, an operating segment of Parker Hannifin
Corporation, is one of the world's leading producers of flight
control, hydraulic, fuel, inerting, fluid conveyance, thermal
management, and engine systems and components for the aerospace
industry. We design and build equipment for virtually every
aircraft and aero engine being produced in the world today.
In addition to game-changing technology, our customers look to us
for shorter lead times, lower costs, higher reliability, and
lifetime support. All coupled with the positive attitude and
innovative thinking of a true business partner. Parker Aerospace
provides unmatched performance for both our customers and
shareholders, built on a foundation of integrity, innovation, and
customer satisfaction. As a result, our business has seen
consistent growth and, best of all, our team members share in
Parker's success.Responsibilities Responsibilities
- Develops and implements plans to market commercial spares to
key new or existing customers. Plans, coordinates, and prepares
proposals of diverse scope and complexity in response to customer's
request for proposal (RFP).
- Serves as the customer's advocate within Parker by acting as
the liaison and facilitator for the resolution of issues regarding
any aspect of Parker support. Identifies technical, logistical,
performance, or support issues with Parker products or
- Ensures long-term profitable growth of commercial spares by
working with Aftermarket Business Development Managers to develop
and implement marketing plans and strategies.
- Identifies new business opportunities through working the
closure of major customer issues. Has the ability to translate
customer requirements into proposals that are priced to win and
provide acceptable profits to meet company guidelines.
- Capable of obtaining customer intel/forecasts and translating
that into division specific action plans as it relates to FY plan
- Owns customer scorecard performance metrics (delivery TAT,
quality / quarantined events, warranty adjudication, reliability,
customer service) and partners with the service centers, CRC,
spares - surplus, reliability, customer service engineering, field
service, and divisions to maintain a high level of operational
- Compiles and analyzes statistical data on past sales and trends
to forecast future trends and market changes.
- Complies with federal, state, and aerospace industry
regulations by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing
adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed
actions (e.g. export compliance).
- Responsible for determining Likelihood to Recommend (LTR)
baseline at Premier and Select Plus Customers and increasing metric
year over year.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement strategies to increase
- Serves as customer expert and resource - i.e. "owns" the VOC to
CSO and Divisions.
- Interfaces directly with the customer to develop and enhance
customer relationships and networks. Leads or participates in
- Prepares and gives presentations to management on matters
concerning commercial spares planning and analysis, changing
business environment, technology and innovation at key customers,
competitors, or market segment.
- Supports contractual performance auditing to confirm adherence
of key contractual terms such as pricing / exclusivity vs actual
- Establishes goals and objectives to carry out programs or
functions by coordinating efforts across the division. Recommends
actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making complex
- Maintains a level of technical knowledge of existing and new
products, including cost reduction and production methods for
developing current and new accounts. Maintains professional and
technical knowledge by attending seminars, reviewing trade and
technical publications, establishing networks, and/or participating
in professional associations.
- Serves as technical subject expert and resource. Shares
specialized knowledge with others. Represents company on specific
projects. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related
results as needed. Work assignments may include cross-functional or
project team responsibilities (e.g. continuous
- Identify competitive threats and work with Business Development
to develop and lead efforts to defend accounts from
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Engineering, or related field.
- Ten or more years of progressive marketing experience in high
technology industry; specific pricing strategy experience may be
- Advanced, specialized knowledge of principles, industry
practices, product and technical aspects of the business
regulations, and policies related to marketing aerospace components
and systems and marketing practices.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; proficient with
modeling and accessing data from various systems and sources.
Ability to substantiate pricing alternatives and trends.
- Project management skills and ability to lead and facilitate
- Negotiation skills and judgement; must be able to maintain
customer confidence and protect operations working with
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of
management and peer organizations.Parker Hannifin Parker Hannifin
is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies.
For more than a century the company has been enabling engineering
breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow. Learn more at
www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for
all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based
upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status,
or any other status protected by law. This position is subject to
meeting export compliance eligibility requirements.
("Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal
If you would like more information about Equal Employment
Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to
Keywords: PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, Irvine , Account Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!