Application Manager REMOTE
Company: Addison Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Title: Software Application Manager (C# or Java) AWS Location:
Remote Salary: $140-158K + BonusNo sponsorship available SUMMARY
Manages software developers through the design, development,
testing and releasing phases of software development projects.
Ensures industry best practices and company standards are being
followed. Determines the tool set the development team should be
using when implementing new technology. Leads the design decisions
for all application development projects. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONSTo
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below:
- Manages and leads the designs of software solutions using
industry standard design patterns like MVC.
- Manages development team members to design, implement, and
maintain web-based software solutions for the application user
community on a project by project basis.
- Assigns work to other developers and ensures all written code
matches the requested functionality. Ensures the code follows
industry and internal best practices.
- Trains and mentors more junior developers on technology stack
and tool set.
- Participates in all aspects of the application life cycle;
analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation.
- Supports internal applications by assigning defects to staff
- Develops procedures so other developers can follow instructions
to help support our systems independently.
- Leads the designs and develops integration with other systems,
applications and databases.
- Designs, develops and maintains custom reports, dashboards,
validation rules and custom workflow.
- Analyzes new technological solutions to enhance processes or
solve ongoing issues and recommends improvements to the team
- Provides software support to end users.
- Supports production applications by responding to service desk
assignments, tracking problems/issues, and following up with
- Follows corporate system development life cycle, corporate
style standards, Sarbanes-Oxley, governance and other related
- Manages employees on specific ad-hoc projects and provides
feedback to the project/program manager regarding employee
- Performs other duties and activities as required. SUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITIES Manages programmer analysts, junior architects and
contractors on the enterprise development team.Makes decisions on
employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline,
terminations, and similar actions. Resolves employee problems
within position responsibilities. Minimum Knowledge and Skills
required by the JobThe requirements listed below are representative
of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required to perform the
job: Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in system
Keywords: Addison Group, Irvine , Application Manager REMOTE, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!