Posted on: June 25, 2022
Position SummaryBurrana develops innovative solutions that
enable airlines around the world to deliver a tailored inflight
experience. -We are looking for a customer facing Program Manager
to lead programs and ensure that implementation and prescribed
activities are carried out in accordance with specified objectives.
-The Program Manager is the liaison between the customer and
Burrana, and ensures that all assigned programs run efficiently and
effectively. -The ideal candidate will be comfortable outlining and
planning all aspects of work related to a given program such as
budget, schedules, timelines and teams. -They will have strong
communication skills that enable them to effectively communicate
with customers and all internal teams. -This individual should be
able to foresee any problems related to the program and act in a
timely manner to mitigate any issues. -Position
- Coordinates and monitors the scheduling, pricing, and technical
performance of company programs with assigned customers.
- Negotiates and prepares contracts by considering the financial
conditions, resources, and contractual requirements.
- Ensures adherence to master plans and schedules, develops
solutions to program problems, and partners with team members
assigned to program from various departments.
- Ensures that customers are regularly informed of the status of
the program. -Communicates with customers to arrange meetings,
confirm program schedules, and discuss any program issues.
- Communicates regularly with management regarding the status of
programs and any issues or potential problems.
- Partners with Sales to prepare proposals to win new programs
and business, and works directly with Sales to coordinate
communication and meetings with key customers.
- Prepares accurate and timely reporting of program status
throughout its life cycle. -Position Requirements
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 7+ years program management experience in a technical
- Experience working in the inflight entertainment industry is a
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills (i.e. read, write and speak
English and Spanish is a plus).
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Familiarity with Epicor ERP system is a plus.
- Travel approximately 25% of time.
Keywords: Burrana, Irvine , Program Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!