Manager of DevOps- REMOTE
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Looking for a hardworking, dynamic Manager of DevOps to lead a
group of teams responsible for the design, development, and
operation of automated build, deployment and environment
provisioning systems. You will drive continuous integration and
delivery improvements throughout our global organization to build
and the deliver the best-in-class experience.What You Will Be
DoingA deep passion for your craft and proven leadership experience
in the DevOps arena is what will distinguish you above others. A
proven results-oriented leader with a delivery focus and
demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly
innovative and fast-paced environment.We enjoy our work as much as
we enjoy working together and want leaders who can get things done
while having a positive influence on our workplace environment. The
successful candidate must have a passion for DevOps & Cloud
Operations, deeply care about security, quality, technical
standards, and be committed to continuous improvement. You will be
working in a fast paced and growing environment where your
expertise and experience will play a meaningful role within the
- Establish and maintain a CI/CD center of excellence.
- Drive automation for CI/CD processes across different tech
stacks and cloud providers. Must have experience and expertise
building out CI/CD pipelines and related developer tooling.
- Recruit and lead DevOps teams across multiple product lines
that excel at applying industry standard methodologies Develop and
cultivate continuous improvement mindset across your group.
- Develop and support automated, scalable solutions to deploy and
manage our global infrastructure.
- Maintain and improve the use of automation tools for
infrastructure provisioning, configuration, and deployment.
- Work with development and operations personnel to define
CloudOps processes, introduce new insights and technologies so that
we can stay on the cutting edge.
- Provide mentorship and expertise on system options, risk and
impact management, as well as cost vs. benefit analysis.
- Uphold and ensure security requirements for tooling, systems,
and environments are met and protect the assets of the company and
- Lead troubleshooting of system and performance problems in
- Identify improvements to reduce technical debt.
- Review current DTC cloud infrastructure strategy and determine
opportunities within 2 months and execute DTC cloud infrastructure
strategy within 3 months.
- Document detailed architecture playbook depicting CI/CD flow,
data flows, load balancer and compliance adherence within 3
- Mange run & operate cloud infrastructure across all digital
properties, conduct upgrades, patches, scaling, security audits
- Maintain PCI, GDPR, CCPA, PIPEDA, and global cyber security
- Lead and Mentor DevOps Team.
- Author a progressive training and skillset enhancement
- Obtain team level certifications applicable to AWS, Azure or
- Working with EPMO, Digital PMO, Business, and Leadership
support ongoing and future programs, projects and initiatives. This
includes ongoing application and maintenance support across all
digital properties.What You Need for this Position
- Demonstrable experience with large, high profile brands that
required complex configurations and customize solutions.
- Strong experience in building and managing cohesive distributed
- Experience leading teams using Scrum or other Agile project
- Knowledge of standard methodologies and IT operations in an
always-up, always-available service.
- Strong in the use of continuous integration and delivery
processes and tools including Jenkins, SaltStack, Puppet, Chef,
Ansible, Docker/Kubernetes or equivalent.
- Skilled in implementing and executing processes to create and
fully maintain automated CI /CD pipelines for code
- Proficient in automation using Batch, Powershell, Ruby, Python,
or shell scripts.
- Experience with a wide variety of open source technologies and
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to
meet bold goals and pre-defined measurement criteria.
- Excellent written communication, problem solving, and process
- Experience and familiarity with Nginx, PHP-FPM, MariaDB and
Redis configuration and optimization.
- Fundamental understanding of load-balanced and highly available
- Ability to author, maintain, debug infrastructure modules and
the applications they support.
- Ability to function independently, pro-actively engage others,
and see what needs to be done.
- General level of comfortability with Java based runtimes such
as would be required by AEM or Atlasssian applications.Minimum
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related
- 7+ years' experience as a DevOps leader leading multiple teams
with a passion for automation and continuous improvement.
- 7+ years' technical experience with significant personal
capabilities in AWS, GCP and/or Azure Cloud.
- 5+ years' experience in operational management of SaaS
- 3+ eCommerce domain experience.What's In It for YouBase Salary
$155,000-$180,000 DOE + 10% bonusFull Remote workIndustry leading
benefitsGreat work/life balanceLike to promote from withinWorking
on all new techSo, if you are a Manager of DevOps with experience,
please apply today!Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave.
For additional information about available benefits, please contact
Jackson HufferdEmail Your Resume In Word ToLooking forward to
receiving your resume through our website and going over the
position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : JH9-1656555 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***Jackson Hufferd -
Associate Manager - CyberCodersApplicants must be authorized to
work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to
Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be
required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United
States and to complete the required employment eligibility
verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Irvine , Manager of DevOps- REMOTE, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!