Single-Family Project Manager
Company: BSB Design
Posted on: June 25, 2022
BSB has generated lasting impact across the country for more
than 50 years! The foundation of BSB Design will always be our
people, those who give their all to help generate success for our
clients and our firm. We believe that by working together in an
environment that promotes respect, opportunities for growth and
fun, our employees are able to deliver their best every day. That
is also why we have launched our FOUR-DAY WORK WEEK!
As one of the largest architecture firms in the country, our
designs impact tens of thousands of people. We are always looking
for passionate professionals who aspire to make a difference.
We strive to achieve two goals: Create success that builds a
trusted partnership with our client, and positively impact the way
people live, work and play.
Job Summary:Provide overall management direction for existing or
new projects. Plan, organize and staff key field positions through
Regional Draftspersons, Job Captains, subordinate Project Managers,
and other staff as needed. Create a team environment where all
members work together to meet project deadlines. Identifies the
needs and concerns of the client and works to successfully satisfy
- Works with Business Director or Partner to establish project
objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within
boundaries of corporate policy.
- Prepares staffing requirements, schedules, budgets and fee
- Assists in Product Schematic Design process.
- Keeps project records including code documentation, project
history, correspondence, estimates and budgets.
- Coordinates the staff assigned to project to meet established
schedules and budget.
- Answers questions and gives daily guidance to team.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with client and A/E contacts to
facilitate construction activities. Initiates and participates in
- Checks work of project staff for content and accuracy.
- Participates in zoning and public hearings.
- Participates in projections and the billing process to provide
accurate information of work progress and additional billing
requirements and follows-up on overdue invoices.
- Keeps up-to-date on current trends and developments in the
- Promotes the firm within the business community to develop new
- Coordinates projects with outside consultants hired by client
or offices (including engineers, interior merchandisers, etc.)
- Represent company in project meetings; assist in strategy
meetings, and other meetings as needed. Manage financial aspects of
contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses) to
protect company's interest and simultaneously maintain good
relationship with client.
- Responsible for team leadership and team moral.
- Proven skills in leadership, communication, marketing,
negotiation, and problem solving
- Must be proficient in the use of computer for design and
understand CAD operations
- Ability to handle a broad range of functions and maintain
multiple projects in parallel sequence
- Must have the ability to problem solve construction and design
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Planning, Design,
Engineering or related field is preferred. Three to five years'
experience in assisting with all phases of a project.
BSB Design, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: BSB Design, Irvine , Single-Family Project Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!