Client Solutions Manager (Marketing & Creative)
Company: Robert Half
Posted on: June 24, 2022
JOB REQUISITIONClient Solutions Manager (Marketing &
Creative)LOCATIONCA IRVINEJOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
As a Client Solutions Manager, your responsibilities will
- Business development: Develop and grow your own client base by
marketing our services for full time placement solutions using your
proven graphic design, marketing, advertising and corporate
communications background. Market via video, telephone as well as
conduct in-person and virtual meetings with C-level executives and
key decision makers. Client Solutions Manager will participate in
local association and networking events to solidify Robert Half's
presence in the local business community.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill
client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client
companies and contract professionals currently on assignment to
ensure both receive exceptional customer service. In addition, the
client solutions manager will resolve any customer service issues
quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer
- Meet and exceed weekly business development goals.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Major in Marketing, Design or IT
- 2+ years of business-to-business development experience and/or
working in a marketing, branding, advertising, public relations or
creative design-related field is preferred.
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in business
development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build
- A combination of business development and account management
skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic
environment with a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive
and self-motivated individual.Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER - For
more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client
relationships provide a level of stability few companies can
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD - We offer exceptional earning potential
and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid
time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and
retirement savings plans. Learn more at .
- UPWARD MOBILITY - With more than 300 locations worldwide, we
provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS - We provide world-class training, client
relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE - Robert Half has appeared on -FORTUNE
magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies" since 1998, as well as
numerous "Best Places to Work" lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP - We believe in an "Ethics
First" philosophy, which means we are committed to social
responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace,
and actively participating in communities where we live and work.
Learn more by downloading Robert Half's Corporate Citizenship
Report at .
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer
offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals
with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable
accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for
a position, please contact us by sending an email to
HRSolutions@roberthalf.com or call 1.855.744.6947 for
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/VetJOB LOCATIONCA IRVINE
Keywords: Robert Half, Irvine , Client Solutions Manager (Marketing & Creative), Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!