Senior BPO Relationship Manager -ExamSoft (USA Remote)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a
recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than
20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to
promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas
and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions,
publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by
Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin
Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea,
Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine, the United
Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues
are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in
education. Come join us, and let's make change together.
Turnitin partners with institutions to ensure the integrity of
global education and meaningfully improve learning outcomes. Today,
Turnitin serves over 15,000 institutions globally and is rapidly
expanding to reach its five year vision of becoming the definitive
global leader in integrity and assessment.
Turnitin's assessment delivery operations consist of a global team
and partner relationships to deliver high quality services to the
customer base and allows Turnitin to scale their operations in a
seamless and efficient manner.
The Senior Delivery Manager will lead and manage the Turnitin
service delivery team, and help define and improve delivery
management core processes and improvement opportunities. This role
focuses on managing and improving our nearshore and offshore
partnerships, a central part of our assessment delivery operations.
Collaborating with local and partner sites, the Senior Delivery
Manager will implement change initiatives, align priorities against
corporate strategy, ensure consistent and sustainable improvement
as well as drive strategic milestones. Overall, the candidate will
be responsible for global operational excellence, quality
deliverables and lead customer experience initiatives. The Senior
Manager is an experienced leader who drives customer satisfaction
and business results, delivering value to our customers.
Key Responsibilities and Outputs
- Manage optimal contract fulfillment with our BPO partners from
a day-to-day relationship and operational perspective
- Manage and improve our delivery model in order to meet contract
agreements which include:
- Manage outsourced contact center and content management
operations, owning operational processes and measure outcomes
- Define and closely monitor day-to-day service levels and
overall KPIs, including CSAT and quality measures
- Work with large sets of data to build pipelines and analytics
for reporting, finesse the accuracy of Turnitin service delivery
operations and continuously improve quality
- Manage partner and internal stakeholders expectations and
ensure implementations/use of the services are within the agreed
scope and timeframe
- Collaborate with all stakeholders required for delivering
Turnitin assessment services
- Identify and implement new strategies/policies/systems to
improve service delivery performance and accuracy by:
- Performing trend analysis, continuously evaluate areas of
opportunity and create process
- improving roadmaps
- Providing feedback and report on Partners performance
- Coordinating team training and ensuring compliance
- Coordinate the activities of the service delivery team members
to meet contract obligations within service levels and costs
- Monitor service delivery operations and provide coaching, and
motivation to maximize team performance and growth
- Observe and adjust the budgets and cost reduction through:
- Managing staffing to ensure adequate coverage and operational
- Driving continuous improvement through Weekly, Quarterly and
Yearly Business, Reviews/Calibration
- 5 years of experience in managing nearshore / offshore teams
over at least 100 people
- Relevant experience in procurement and contract management
- Relevant experience in a BPO/KPO across support and content
- A passion to deliver on-time and the personality to overcome
any obstacle, associated with the ability to work individually or
as part of a team.
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to process.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and always
- Outcome oriented approach and mindset.
- Good presentation skills is a must
- Excellent analytical & communication skills
- Ability to conduct root-cause analysis for process gaps
- Excellent interpersonal & Management skill
- Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint or Google
- Ability to handle pressure - timelines and customer
- Collaborative approach towards resolving the issues with
stakeholders & peers/sub-process areas
- SQL literacy
- Experience/knowledge of the edtech industry
- Prior experience in Internet based accounts and Customer
- Prior Customer Management exposure
- LEAN/Six Sigma - Trained, Tested and Certified
- Fluency in another european language
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and
meaningfully improve learning outcomes.
Our Values underpin everything we do.
- Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity
and improve learning outcomes by putting educators and learners at
the center of everything we do.
- Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are
constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables
them to do so.
- Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin.
It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we
work with our customers and vendors.
- Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower
teammates to make decisions.
- One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate
effectively, and celebrate each other's successes.
- Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace
diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it's unrealistic for candidates to
fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. We encourage you to apply
if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know that
skills evolve over time. If you're willing to learn and evolve
alongside us, join our team!
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have
equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
Keywords: Turnitin, Irvine , Senior BPO Relationship Manager -ExamSoft (USA Remote), Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!