Associate Client Manager - Remote
Posted on: June 24, 2022
- 2- 3 years of experience with demonstrated expertise in
syndicated data analysis in the CPG and Retail industries and
application to client-related business issues.
- Experience in collaborating on projects, and maintaining
positive client relationships in complex situations.
- Strong analytical aptitude and proficiency in a range of
software and digital tech.
- Polished, persuasive communication skills with experience in
presentations and proposal writing.
- Consumer Packaged Goods or Retail industry experience
- Proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and
BI Tools (Microstrategy, Power Bi, Spotfire, or Tableau).
- Experience, passion, and aptitude for designing effective data
- Demonstrated ability to apply new technologies to business
- Proven problem-solving skills using deductive reasoning,
understanding hierarchical relationships, and identifying gaps in
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and successfully manage projects
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to manage
- Previous experience with Nielsen data or tools is a plus.
Bachelor's Degree required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that
provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers
and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods
manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with
accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete
picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need
to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ
data with other data sources to help clients around the world
understand what's happening now, what's happening next, and how to
best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the
action. That's why you can find us at work in over 90 countries,
covering more than 90% of the world's population. For more
information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age,
marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected
Keywords: NielsenIQ, Irvine , Associate Client Manager - Remote, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!