TPM Manager - Wearables
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Reality Labs is dedicated to bringing AR/VR and Wearables
products to people around the world. As the Technical Program
Manager leader within the Wearables TPM organization, you will be
responsible for managing and growing a team of TPMs focused on the
development and delivery of the wearables portfolio (ranging from
smart glasses, to watches, to input modalities). This includes
driving development of new technologies, product and software
integration and development of the tools and processes necessary
for reliable, on-time and high quality launches; and finally,
ensuring teams across the organization are on track to deliver on
long-term org strategies.The right candidate will possess a strong
program management background, will have demonstrated experience
leading large projects across multiple hardware and software teams,
experience launching consumer device products, and building and
growing an organization of TPMs. You will have a well-rounded
technical background, with experience developing consumer devices.
You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial
environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing
priorities. This means you are not only able to manage the team,
develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but can also
roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
TPM Manager - Wearables Responsibilities:
- Responsible for people management for the organization -
hiring, developing and implementing organizational structure,
delivering performance reviews, providing continual feedback,
coaching and career growth for direct reports.
- Articulate the technology, requirements, goals and milestones
of your team.
- Work with engineering, product management and cross-functional
leadership to define and revise the long-term strategy for the
- Work with the team to develop end-to-end project plans,
influence teams to deliver against them, and keep the org and
leadership informed on progress.
- Develop durable and enforceable best practices and processes
that enable the team to scale and operate efficiently.
- Communicate with authority, clarity and precision to drive
alignment with teams and cross-functional partners.
- Identify resourcing and coverage gaps and act quickly to
address those gaps.
- Effectively collaborate across the board, build relationships
and influence team members to achieve product objectives.
- Work with engineering to ensure what we build has the right
balance of cost vs. benefit, and focuses on addressing the highest
priority partner team and customer needs.
- 2+ years of experience with building and managing a team of
Technical Program/Product Managers.
- 7+ years of overall experience in technical program/product
- Experience in growing organizations and developing a team
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Communication and interpersonal experience, including
relationship building and collaboration within a cross-functional
- Knowledge of hardware and software development processes and
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Meta, Irvine , TPM Manager - Wearables, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!