Assistant Program Director, Mental Health - Outpatient
Company: Discovery Behavioral Health
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionThe-- Assistant Program Director-- assists the
Program Director by overseeing program efficiency per policies and
procedures. This is done by overseeing program systems and
administrative responsibilities, ensuring they are completed
efficiently in order to run program operations
- 1:1 weekly with Facility Coordinator - review weekly systems,
Joint Commission standards, facility needs (repairs etc...)
- Assists Program Director with phone screening and face-to-face
interviews per new hire candidates
- Assists Program Director with new hire onboarding and training
- Ensure Research Scores are within OP standards (score 3.75-
- Supports system management by interfacing with Home Office
departments as needed on weekly basis (i.e. Billing, Accounting, QM
- Covers for Program Director when off-site
- Oversee Program Director Dashboard, ensuring it is completed by
Fridays at 12noon (excluding OT/Census budget reports on PD
- Provide staff training in regards to clinical and
administrative tasks in accordance to Outpatient program
- Completes utilization reviews, oversees primary therapist
process of utilization review and assists in the process of
assuring that all client stays are covered in some way (i.e.
insurance, private pay, etc).
- Ensure full adherence to the policy and procedure manual.
Ensure adherence to health code policies, JACHO and licensing
regulations. Provide oversight of any/all audits as necessary.
Including oversight of clinician-----TMs clinical charts, working
closely with FC on chart audits.
- Works with staff and facility coordinator to arrange coverage
of all shifts. Ensure that adequate staffing is provided for
shifts. Adjust staffing to match census when necessary.
- Serves as a positive role model to treatment staff, clients,
employees, and guests by maintaining a positive, caring and
- Maintains a client caseload as appropriate to census and
provides individualized treatment for each case. Provides
individual and family therapy.
- Co-leading process group and/or any additional clinically
oriented groups on an as needed basis. Provides oversight of all
other groups conducted.
- Participates in the marketing plan as requested. Maintaining
collaborative relationships with outpatient treatment team
professionals. Conducting facility tours for professionals in the
community or families as necessary.
- Represents Discovery Behavioral Health through a positive
public presence while out in community settings such as Educational
events, Marketing events, Conferences and Talks.
- Complies with the employee dress code and assures that program
staff does so as well.
- Complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Establishes and achieves realistic goals within the
- Attends designated meetings and/or conference calls.
- Providing on-call support in conjunction with clinical staff
and providing ultimate oversight when necessary.
- Participates in supporting Support in Recovery and/or Parent
- Maintains the confidential nature of resident and related
- May be required to travel to other facilities to attend
trainings from time to time.This is a full time position at one of
our outpatient-- programs.-- For a virtual tour of the facility,
please visit our website at-- discoverymood.com.Qualifications
- Masters Degree required, Doctorate preferred
- LMFT, PhD, PsyD, or LSCS (or state specific) License
- Two years-----TM experience in acute, residential, outpatient
or hospital setting
- Must have some management experience.Additional InformationWe
are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.-- All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national
origin.For more information about our company benefits, please
visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/PandoLogic.
Keywords: Mental Health Program Manager, Location: East Irvine, CA
Keywords: Discovery Behavioral Health, Irvine , Assistant Program Director, Mental Health - Outpatient, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!