Project Manager, Services
Company: HINGE LLC - Wireless Staffing
Posted on: May 15, 2022
The Project Manager, Site Development, is responsible within a
given geographical territory for overseeing all real estate
activities, including site identification, lease negotiations,
zoning, permitting and regulatory compliance for all product lines,
including new towers, carrier installations, re-development, backup
power and any other enterprise initiatives, ensuring the successful
completion of all required approvals and the seamless integration
of the construction functions throughout the deployment cycle.
- Manage all deployment activities, including but not limited to
site acquisition, leasing, due diligence, zoning, pre-construction
services, architectural and engineering services, permitting,
internal pre-deployment meetings, client deployment meetings, tech
teams, caravans and closeout packages.
- Manage multiple projects, contingent workers and vendors to
meet project timelines and proscribed quality standards.
- Ensure all products lines are developed within the standards
set forth in applicable policies and procedures.
- Proactively build and maintain strong customer relationships,
maintain consistent communication and manage customer needs and
expectations by meeting project timelines.
- Collaborate with Sales and Program Management departments to
set proper customer expectations and then deliver a quality product
on time and within budget.
- Proactively identify potential risk issues and collaborate
cross-functionally to develop a preventative action plan to address
- Ensure that department's goals, objectives, quality standards,
policies and procedures are adhered to and met and that consistent
communication occurs throughout area of responsibility, both within
the department and across the organization.
- Maintain on a daily basis milestone updates within the project
database and communicate project updates and timelines to Senior
Project Manager, Construction and Program Management
- Develop successful working relationships with all
cross-functional teams to ensure project-related action items are
reviewed and addressed in a timely manner; take lead to provide
proactive updates to customers.
- Must be an expert within the organization with an in-depth
knowledge of site development and will develop best practices to
improve internal processes.
- The Project Manager will drive strong internal and external
customer service and must be successful at ensuring client
relationships are well maintained at the market level, all while
ensuring project timelines are met and stay within budget.
Keywords: HINGE LLC - Wireless Staffing, Irvine , Project Manager, Services, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!