Clinical Manager, BCBA
Company: Opya, Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Purpose Our BCBAs are passionate about
improving the way services are provided to children and their
families. They are a part of a rapidly growing team of clinicians
who provide individualized behavioral and therapeutic support
services in the home, school, clinic, and community settings. This
position is currently remote. Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs and supervises individualized ABA and other behavior
and social therapy programs for individuals with autism spectrum
disorders, and those without a diagnosis but with behavior support
needs, ages 14 months and older in natural settings. Services are
provided primarily in client's homes but also out in the community,
in the schools, and within other peer-group social contexts.
- Provides clinical supervision and work direction to treatment
teams to include skills enhancement, clinical consultation, and
- Conducts initial assessment of clients and produces assessment
reports to include a recommendation for treatment and supervision
- Assures clients receive interventions to meet the full extent
of the services authorized; recommends staffing of the treatment
team as appropriate to meet the needs of the client.
- Coaches' clinical teams on the procedural implementation of
treatment plans via team meetings and in-session supervision.
- Reviews data and reports submitted by the direct care team, and
recommends changes to the program, procedures, and data collection
methods to assure programs reflect each client's development and
progress towards identified goals.
- Observes and assesses client skills and progress to inform
recommendations for ongoing intervention and behavioral
- Creates and leads implementation of Behavior Support Plans as
- Collaborates with additional service providers on the client's
support team to ensure comprehensive service delivery.
- Addresses program delivery with families including
parent/caregiver coaching, challenges with implementation of
program, parent/caregiver participation, and the work environment,
- Reviews progress reports and treatments plans, ensuring that
they meet the requirements of regulatory agencies and funding
sources and are clinically accurate and appropriate.
- Grows the clinical team internally by performing RBT and BCBA
- Maintains CEUs necessary to supervise RBT and BCBA
- Manages supervisory responsibilities as appropriate for the
oversight of the clinical caseload.
- Leads progress and treatment plan review meetings with families
and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrates position competencies in relation to role
responsibilities. Administrative Responsibilities:
- Meets productivity requirements set forth in the annual budget
under the direction of the COO, providing efficient and effective
service in all areas of performance.
- Maintains accurate documentation of billable tasks that meets
the requirements of regulatory agencies and funding sources and is
- Manages and tracks direct and indirect client sessions to
ensure that services are provided to the full extent of the
authorization for each client.
- Participates in recruitment, interviewing, selection, and
onboarding of clinical staff.
- Coordinates documentation to ensure reauthorization and
continuation of services at the appropriate time.
- Manages other administrative functions expected and applicable
to this role such as; timely rendering of services, management of
weekly/monthly schedule, multidisciplinary
- Must reside in CA
- Current BCBA Certification (BCBA-D also considered) at time of
hire. Maintenance of active certification status required
- Pass health screenings, obtain vaccinations and clear TB
testing based on company policy
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and valid
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and exercise
discretion pertaining to the work environment, company, and client
- Ability to appropriately interpret and implement policies,
procedures, and regulations of Opya; training will be provided
- Ability to consistently demonstrate good judgment and
- Knowledgeable and skilled in the use of general office
equipment and systems including phones, computer/word processing
software, email, Google docs, etc.
- Effective written, hearing, and verbal communication using the
primary language within the workplace
- Energetic and creative
- Understanding of current best practices in providing and
billing for ABA treatment
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to explain essential components of the treatment plan
to outside stakeholders in layman's terms. Powered by
Keywords: Opya, Inc., Irvine , Clinical Manager, BCBA, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!