Product Manager (Remote Friendly)
Company: Mission Lane
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Mission Lane is revolutionizing access to financial tools to
pave a clear way forward for millions of Americans on the path to
financial success. We strive to create solutions no one ever has
before, to redefine the financial industry for the better. Sound
like a mission you could get behind?
The Impact You'll Make in this Role:
Mission Lane is seeking a Product Manager to join our
geographically diverse team. We're looking for you to bring novel,
highly engaging experiences to life for our customers through
creative and non-conventional thinking. In this role, you will be
part of a team who has deep commitment to continuous discovery,
testing, and learning into what matters most. You will work closely
with key stakeholders, product and engineering to understand
priorities, universal capability needs, and competitive advantages.
You will be responsible for high quality execution against the
product roadmap. If you want to make a lasting impact, this role is
As the Product Manager, you will:
- Be a thought leader for the company -- and outside the company
--- innovating and driving exceptional experiences for our
- Be a critical part of the Product team, leading and building
out the strategy and roadmap against a key focus area
- Be creative and driven to achieve results through 'outside the
- Drive results focused on quality customer experience, the
growth of our business, operational efficiency and risk
- Work closely with stakeholders to deliver in a high quality &
high impact manner.
- Be passionate about delivering fair and clear credit to our
- Be flexible enough to take on projects crossing job definition
lines (we're a startup, so you will wear more than just a PM
To set you up for success in this role from day one, Mission Lane
is looking for candidates who have:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience, managing technical
software products from ideation to rollout and continuous
- A bias toward action and a proven track record of delivering
minimum viable products to market at rapid speed
- Persistence and creative 'get it done' approach to ensure
successful outcomes for your product, our customers, our employees,
and our company
- Excellent communication skills to lead and inspire teams
- A structured problem-solving approach to help a team work
through a wide range of issues
- Intellectual curiosity for emerging technologies and
- Ability to actively seek out multiple opinions, yet make
independent decisions and influence positive outcomes
You get bonus points for:
- Previous experience driving outcomes in the fintech space
- Technical experience or knowledge
At Mission Lane, we're looking for people who have the courage to
take on new challenges. If you need accommodations to perform at
your highest potential throughout the application and/or interview
process, don't hesitate to reach out.
We're committed to ensuring our team members have balance in their
lives. Our comprehensive benefits package provides the support you
need to thrive at work and at home.
- Work: An engaging culture with access to training programs and
- Life: Full health, dental, and vision benefits, Flexible
Spending Account (for medical and childcare expenses), paid
parental leave, and a 401k Company Match
- Balance: Generous PTO, flexible schedules, a Calm App
subscription, and more.
More about Mission Lane:
Mission Lane is based in the U.S., with offices in Richmond,
Virginia & San Francisco, California. Founded in December 2018,
we've rapidly grown to almost 2 million customers.
It all started with a realization: nearly fifty percent of the
adult population in the U.S. doesn't have access to a clear line of
credit. And by "clear" we mean credit without crazy fees that only
increase debt. Most traditional credit card companies either
overlook or overcharge this group because they have less-than-prime
credit scores or no score at all. We decided this just wouldn't
We understand that everyone doesn't have the same opportunities. We
also know that everyone joins us at different stages of their
financial journeys. Providing access to clear credit was a critical
first step, but our work isn't done. We are actively developing new
products designed to meet our customers where they are, according
to their needs.
We get it - life happens . That's why Mission Lane is hard at work
paving a better way forward.
Just like for our customers, Mission Lane creates opportunities for
our employees to learn, grow, and prosper. We strive to create an
environment that brings out the best in everyone, everyday.
Mission Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental
disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or
maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited
by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Mission Lane is not currently sponsoring new applicant employment
authorization for this position. And please, no third-party
Keywords: Mission Lane, Irvine , Product Manager (Remote Friendly), Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!