Remote Project Manager
Company: PMG Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
PMG, the nation's leading provider of manufacturing services is
quickly growing. As a result, we are looking for a Project Manager
to join our team. This individual will act as an administrative and
logistical manager for contract labor projects and the employees
employed by PMG deployed on those projects. This person will not
travel to client locations but will remotely manage our technicians
that are working at our client locations across the country. This
role does require you to be on-call on nights and weekends. On-call
duties can be performed remotely, outside of the PMG office. See
below for additional responsibilities. Job Duties &
- Project Manager acts as an administrative and logistical
manager for contract labor projects and the employees employed by
PMG deployed on those projects.
- Perform client kick off calls with new and returning
- Performs administrative functions such as absence reporting,
time keeping, completion and review of employment agreements and
company polices, and other duties as needed. Will report and log
this information in Avionte and/or Peoplenet.
- Acts as primary liaison between PMG and client to ensure the
needs of the client are being met.
- Ensures employees are arriving to work on time, ensures
employees are assigned to the right position/skillset, handles
disciplinary measures, ensures client and PMG safety policies are
being followed, and ensures all policies regarding the client's
equipment and facility are being followed.
- Assists in handling onsite injuries by coordinating with client
EH&S representatives, completing First Report of Injury and
coordinating care according to the protocols of the client and
- Reports reported EEOC or harassment violations to PMG Corporate
Office and client HR immediately.
- Will manage new technician arrivals- including nights and
- Other duties as assigned.Minimum Qualifications - 1+ years of
operational support and/or 1+ years of administrative support - 1+
years of manufacturing experience - 2+ years of Microsoft Office
Suite experience - Excellent written and verbal communication
skills - Excellent problem-solving skills - Highly organized and
excellent time management - Available to work nights and weekends
on a regular and on-going basis.
Compensation and Benefits - Base salary plus annual bonus - Best in
Class: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance
coverage offered - 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a company
match - Paid holidays, Vacation, & Birthday PTO
Keywords: PMG Inc., Irvine , Remote Project Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!