Manager, Site Development
Company: American Tower Corporation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject
to legally valid exemptions. The Team We are seeking a Manager,
Site Development to join American Tower's Site Development team. -
The Site Development team is responsible for the delivery of
services programs, developing new assets and management of capital
improvement and structural redevelopment projects across our tower
portfolio. - -Day to day you will oversee real estate activities
for all products for a given geographic territory. - -As a Manager,
Site Development, you will partner cross-functionally to manage
client relationships at the operational area level while ensuring
project timelines are met and within budget. Job Requirements:What
You Can Offer Us
- Operational area ownership of customer for AZP Services or
ownership of all new asset product lines (i.e BTS, BUP, Rebuilds).
Escalation point for all customer concerns for the operational
- Partner with Leasing Operations management, Strategic Account
VPs and Services Programs on customer execution strategy for all
product lines including AZP Services, BTS, BUP and Rebuilds. -
Provide customer feedback, process improvement ideas, best
practices, and support new initiatives.
- Build and maintain staffing and capacity models that thoroughly
evaluate resource needs at the operational level for AZP services
or new product lines (i.e BTS, Rebuilds and BUP).
- Financial responsibility for assigned customer or product line
within ATC operational area to include revenue forecasts, margins,
attachment rate, service level commitments, fee collection, capital
expenditure targets and return on investment requirements.
- Manage all deployment activities including site acquisition
(both internal & outsourced), leasing, due diligence,
architectural/engineering services, zoning, permitting, project
management, construction services, deployment meetings, and
closeout packages for assigned customer or product line for
- Partner with external customers to reduce project delays by
providing high-quality gap analysis reporting to support resolution
of outstanding and aging services fees, on-hold reservation policy,
MLA fees, leases OWC, and customer invoicing at the operational
area level. - Superior knowledge of customer systems, processes and
project volume and expectations at the operational area level.
- As a Manager of Site Development, you are responsible for the
recruitment, performance management and career development of Sr.
Project Managers, Project Managers and Associate Project Managers.
You'll also be expected to cultivate a collaborative team dynamic
that enables us to meet our business objectives.
- Other duties as assigned. What You Need to Succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Planning, Engineering,
Construction Management, or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 10 years of work-related experience in the
wireless site development industry project management and vendor
management experience required.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing wireless site development
professionals through network deployment projects, site acquisition
or construction management required.
- A minimum of 7 years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Approximately 60% travel may be required in support of the
- Strong organization, planning, and project management skills;
ability to prioritize tasks for self and team to meet requirements
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of
employees to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Strong leadership skills; ability to drive and motivate team to
achieve results. - American Tower is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant
or employee based on age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry,
citizenship, marital status, familial status, disability, military
or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy or any other
characteristic protected under applicable law. -
Keywords: American Tower Corporation, Irvine , Manager, Site Development, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!