Project Manager - Med Device R&D
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Global medical device company, consider one of the pioneers in
breathing technology, is seeking a Project Manager to join their
team in Irvine CA. -The Project Manager function provides project
support within a specialty R&D Engineering organization for new
product implementation projects, improvement projects, and line
extensions. The Project manager leads cross-functional team
resources throughout the project life cycle and is accountable for
meeting the agreed upon project scope, schedule, and budget within
the directions of the Design Control Procedures. The Project
Manager collaborates with internal cross functional resources and
external partners (such as suppliers, vendors, testing labs and
services) to properly staff their project and manage project
- Responsible for overseeing the planning, development and
execution of project deliverables.
- Manage project team resources to achieve the agreed upon goals
of the project, including the project schedule and budget.
- Collaborate with the Project Sponsors and support functions,
including: Marketing, Finance, Operations, Supplier Quality, Design
Assurance, Facilities, Maintenance, Regulatory Affairs, and other
stakeholders to ensure the seamless execution of the project within
the project timeline and budget.
- Monitor and confirm organizational adherence to policies,
procedures, regulations and industry standards.
- Communicate effectively to all levels of the organization.
- Manage changes to project scope, project schedule and project
costs using appropriate verification techniques.Skills &
- Bachelor 's Degree in Engineering, Project Management
- 4+ years project management or project coordination
- The ideal candidate will also:
- Possess strong analytical & interpersonal skills
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be detail oriented
- Be able to work as an individual contributor or in a team
- Receive direct feedback and coaching in a positive manner
- Be a fast learnerAdditional Info:
- Hybrid work model. Mixture of working from home and on-site at
- Monday - Friday work schedulePay Rate: $60.00 to $80.00 per
hour. Negotiable based upon experience.**For immediate
consideration, please contact Kai Chauncey at (714) 347-1221*
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent
solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and
provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We 're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Irvine , Project Manager - Med Device R&D, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!