Assistant Account Manager - Property & Casualty
Company: Alera Group
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Orion Risk Management, an Alera Group Company is seeking an
Assistant Account Manager to join their Property and Casualty Team!
Alera Group was formed on January 1, 2017, and is one of the
largest independent, national insurance and financial services
firms in the U.S. with over $500 million in revenue. Alera Group is
a very entrepreneurial firm bounded together via a culture of
collaboration which is reinforced by the practice of The
Collaborative Way. Are you looking to be part of a company where
you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive
impact? Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen
generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up
through mutual accountability and shared success? If that is what
you-- - -re looking for, this is your chance to be part of an
amazing organization! Responsibilities
- Respond to employee and client requests in a timely, effective,
and professional manner.
- Set up client marketing files according to agency procedures
- Add and maintain client files on the computer.
- Process policies, endorsements, and requests according to
agency procedures and time-frames.
- Issue certificates of insurance, insurance applications,
identification cards, etc.
- Compose letters to clients and insurance carriers according to
form letters in data porter.
- Contact clients and/or insurance carriers for information or to
perform service as needed.
- Maintain the highest level of security and confidentiality
regarding corporate and client-related information.
- Carry out any other duties/responsibilities/projects as
determined by Supervisors/Management.
- Attend and pass CIC courses with the goal of obtaining the CIC
designation in a reasonable time frame. Qualifications
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum of one-year prior experience as an assistant in an
- Ability to complete relevant insurance education (i.e. -- - -
CISR, INS 21, etc.).
- Experience with
- Property and Casualty License Required. Equal Opportunity
Employment We-- - -re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status. If you-- - -re a California
resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to
applying. #pandoIQPandoLogic. Keywords: Insurance Account Manager,
Location: Irvine, CA - 92612
Keywords: Alera Group, Irvine , Assistant Account Manager - Property & Casualty, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!