Senior Project Manager
Company: Bridge Diagnostics
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Senior Project Manager independently plans and executes
multiple large complex projects or programs simultaneously with the
assistance of assigned project teams. This role manages key
projects & initiatives throughout all areas of the organization.
For externally sponsored projects, the Senior Project Manager is
the primary sponsor contact and internal advocate.
- Primary point of contact between sponsors & Bridge. Strong
proven ability to establish & maintain a positive working
relationship sponsors, especially with troubled accounts.
- Develop Project Charters based on project Statements of Work
(SOWs) and input from sponsors & project teams.
- Proactively identify project risks & address systemically at
project outset, take quick action to address new risks as they are
- Work with cross-functional core teams to proactively identify
risks, prioritize, and drive mitigation.
- Develop and utilize effective sustainable means of
communicating relevant information to stakeholders such as project
status, risks, and needs.
- Ensure processes utilized by projects meet performance and
Quality & Regulatory requirements reliably.
- Coordinate data entry & QA, perform data QC and data
- Manage change as it relates to projects. Initiate change &
coordinate with Business Development if adjustments are
- Plan & monitor project timeline, take action as required to
stay on plan.
- Track actual costs against SOW provisions, summarize for
- Simultaneously run multiple projects while meeting all
corporate and quality requirements.
- Close projects appropriately, ensure defined closure activities
- Proactive problem solver.
- Exceptional planning, organization, and communication
- Internally motivated, demonstrated ability to lead others
through positive means. .
- Sees the bigger picture, experienced advancing organizational
- Able & willing people coach.
- Strong technical writer, experienced writing SSPs, SOPs, Forms,
- Expert user of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Expert
user of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Robotic Process
Automation (RPA) with either Microsoft Power Automate, UiPath, or
- Familiar with common financial metrics, able to calculate &
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required in a relevant field; e.g., medicine,
science, business, and/or engineering.
- 5+ years project management experience.
- Experience leading large strategic and/or complex projects
- Lab background highly preferred.
- PMP or similar, and/or Six Sigma Black Belt is preferred.
Keywords: Bridge Diagnostics, Irvine , Senior Project Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!