EAP Clinical Director - Remote
Posted on: January 15, 2022
EAP Clinical Director - Remote
- Are you an experienced EAP Clinical Director looking for a new
- Do you value care management and quality improvement?
- Are you motivated, energetic, and excited to become part of the
If so, you might be our next new team member!
Who We Need
Oversees the development of the clinical team for our Employee
Assistance Program (EAP). Coaches and mentors' staff to improve
their clinical presentation and documentation. Collaborates with
the Program Director and other program leaders to improve the
overall clinical process and to determine training needs and
improvements. Actively participates in stakeholder engagement
opportunities by preparing and presenting content on the EAP
program (virtually or in-person). Assists in the develop and growth
of the program and drives customer satisfaction.
Kepro is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care
management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million
people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right
People Focused. Mission Driven.
Shape the future of healthcare with us. We are mission driven to
improve lives through healthcare quality and clinical
We do this through our people.
At Kepro, you can do meaningful work that makes a real difference
for the lives of individuals across the country. We are an
organization that cares deeply about our employees and we provide
the training and support to do the best work of your career.
Benefits are a key component of your rewards package at Kepro.
These benefits are designed to provide you and your family
additional protection, security, and support for both your career
and your life away from work. They are comprehensive and fit a
variety of needs and situations. Our benefits include comprehensive
health plans, paid time off, retirement savings, corporate
wellness, educational assistance, corporate discounts and more.
What You'll Do
- Provides leadership and supervision to clinical staff assigned
to the program, including 24/7/365 operations.
- Ensures accountability of qualified clinical staff to
organizational decisions affecting consumers.
- Provides oversight of contract activities including processes,
staff development, internal training, external training (providers)
where required, the quality of the review processes, and
- Collaborates with program leaders, including client
stakeholders, management teams, and corporate support teams to
improve processes, determine training needs and improvement
- Foster and maintain strong communications links with internal
and external customers through various means; e.g., one-on-one
meetings, team meetings, and interdepartmental meetings.
- Develops partnerships with clients to ensure we are effectively
meeting the needs of each of our contracts.
- Assists in content writing for RFP responses.
- Assesses all systems, including contract, policy and procedure,
workflow, etc., continually to ensure a high level of customer
satisfaction to all stakeholders.
- Assists in determining development opportunities for staff and
The list of accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive
and may be expanded to include other duties that management may
deem necessary from time to time.
What You'll Need
- Master's degree within behavioral health field and licensure at
the independent level.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in operations and
- EAP/Healthcare experience strongly desired
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Experience within Employee Assistance and Work Life field.
- Knowledge of best practice in EAP/healthcare operations.
- Knowledge of metrics, productivity measures and reporting.
- Knowledge of contract development and implementation.
- Budget and financial skills.
- Able to lead and mange direct reports to achieve contract
- Aptitude for systems planning and prioritization of tasks
- Competent communication skills (written and verbal and
listening); uses appropriate interpersonal skills with variety of
- Ability to provide supervision to staff that ensures excellent
- Provide ongoing monitoring and supervision to meet contract
deliverables for all operations
- Provide data analysis and reporting that meets the contractor's
goals of quality care and cost effectiveness in a timely
- Provide consultation to contractor on system and policy
We know your time is valuable and we thank you in advance for
applying for this position. Due to the high volume of applicants we
receive, only those who are chosen to advance in our interview
process will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in
Kepro and invite you to apply to future openings that may be of
interest. Best of luck in your search!
- The Kepro Talent Acquisition Team
Mental And Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be
made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with
a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control
objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers;
occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and
occasionally travel within the state.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Kepro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Kepro, Irvine , EAP Clinical Director - Remote, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!