Associate Research Director - Quantitative (remote)
Company: Fulcrum Research Group
Posted on: January 13, 2022
We are Fulcrum Research Group - a strategic market research firm
based in Waltham, MA. We provide primary qualitative and
quantitative research services to pharmaceuticals and healthcare
As an Associate Research Director, you are a becoming a master of
market research - managing projects, recommending actionable
insights, and serving as a trusted partner to our clients and team.
At the same time, Fulcrum will challenge you to innovate and grow -
improving and tailoring methods, refining your analytic skills and
delivery, establishing and expanding your skill base. Partnering
with senior leadership, you will develop relationships, participate
in proposing new business, represent Fulcrum at
conferences/industry events, and develop intellectual capital that
will establish you as a leader in the industry.
The Role: Mastery and growth
- Manage Research projects - vendors, timelines, budgets,
- Execute high quality research - materials creation, analysis,
reporting and delivery
- Deliver excellent client service and relationship
- Contribute to internal initiatives; participate in recruitment
efforts, interviews; internship program and to a positive,
respectful, and energetic work environment and culture
- Contribute to the growth of the business through proposal
brainstorming, presentations, white paper development, etc.
You: Accomplished and intellectually curious
- You are a skilled Quantitative researcher.
- You are intellectually curious.
- You want more from your work.
The Firm: Smart and supportive
- Strategic market research firm focused on healthcare
- Experts in qualitative and quantitative research
- Founded in 2010, now grown to a team of 30+
- Based in Waltham, Massachusetts, in the heart of
- WBENC-certified Women's Business Enterprise
- Our clients range from early-stage pharma/biopharma to Fortune
100 pharmaceutical manufacturers
- 3-5 years of previous work experience in primary market
research, healthcare marketing or consulting
- Experience with Quantitative Analysis methods, MarketSights a
- Pharmaceutical/healthcare experience highly desirable
- At least a bachelor's degree in a related field
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (Mac skills a
- Willingness to travel
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K matching
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Life insurance
- HSA / FSA
- Parental leave
- Remote First Work Arrangement
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter that tells
us why you are a good fit for us, and why we are a good fit for
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
All employment decisions at Fulcrum are based on business needs,
job requirements, and individual qualifications.
Keywords: Fulcrum Research Group, Irvine , Associate Research Director - Quantitative (remote), Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!